15. The unexpected news.

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 15:

My tears were not stopping. He can't do this to me.

"Edward leave me!" i screamed.

He had a brick like expression on his face. His grip on my hand was too tight.  

He looked at me.  

"Bella don't try to play any games with me." he said and looked away.

We reached his car and he violently pushed me inside the car. In the blink of an eye, he was on the driver's seat. He brought life to the engine and we drove away.

"Don't cry." he said without looking at me and concentrating on his drive.

"You are a life ruiner. You got no right to tell me what to do! Why can't you just leave me with my family?" i said wiping my tears.

The car suddenly came to a halt.  

He turned around to face me, he had a smile placed on his face. He was annoying me.

He cupped my face in his hands and looked straight in my eyes. His light brown orbs with a tinge of black were so mesmerizing.

"You're mine, only mine. I want you to be with me every second of my life. You promised me that you'll never leave me, remember?" he said with a calm tone.

I looked down and muttered, "yes."

"And babe i knew this was going to happen, i knew you would leave me. Thats why i made this contract, my intention was to never hurt you." he said, there was a concern in his voice.

"But why did you separate me from my family?" i asked.

"I never separated you, you can visit them whenever you want. Im not stopping you but you just can't live with them." he said.

"Are you serious? I can meet them whenever i want?" i asked excitedly.

He nodded. "yes."  

And he pecked my lips.  

I blushed.

"Now lets get back home. I've got some business to handle." he said and started the engine.

We drove back to his house.

"Bella I'm going out, you please stay safe. I'll be back in the evening." he said and kissed me goodbye.

"Goodbye." i smiled.

He drove away leaving me to myself.

All day i was alone at home. I just watched tv and tried every other possible way to entertain myself.  

I came to know one thing, im too much used to Edward now, i just love him so much.

I was just casually sitting on my couch, lost in my thoughts when something happened to me.  

I rushed to the bathroom and puked.  

My heart beat was racing. This is not normal.  

*****

"This can't be happening." i muttered to myself as i paced back and forth in the bathroom.  

Seconds turned into minutes, i didn't have the courage to face it. 

I was not ready for this.  

Collecting all my courage, i finally picked up the results of the pregnancy test.  

.....Positive.....

I sat down with my head in my hands. How will i face Edward now? I'm only 18, i can't be pregnant. I felt a tear stream down my face and in seconds, I started sobbing silently.

I heard the door of the house opening.  

"Bella where are you my love?" Edward called out my name.  

I didn't answer him.

After a few minutes, the door of the bathroom flew open.

"Jesus, Bella what happened?" he came rushing towards me.  

He placed the strands of hair covering my face behind my ears.

I looked at him with my swollen red eyes.

"Why are you crying?" he asked looking disturbed.

I handed him the pregnancy test.

"Edward, i'm pregnant." 

__________________________________________

Author's notes:

Sorry for this really short chapter. But i don't know, i just wanted this chapter to end right here.  

I've got some drama coming up in the next chapter, so yeh i ended this chapter right here.

lol i updated so early, writing this chapter was easy.  

Next update will be on Monday next week. :)

So yeah what do you guys think of this chapter? Bella is pregnant with Edward's child. :O  

What do you guys think Edward's reaction to this news will be?  

Hold on and wait for the next chapter. :) 

Much love. x

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN. :)

-Bella&Liz. x