2. I won't touch you.

Chapter 2:

"Yes she's mine, only mine." he said with his thick accent and smirked.

what did this man just say? im 'his'? what?
I think this man has landed in a wrong place, this isn't a real estate agent's office.

He quickly grabbed my hand, i gave him a puzzled look, he gave me an assuring smile and dragged me with him through the crowd of people who were sending daggers at me with their eyes.
How is he SO calm?

he took me to his car.

"Get inside." he said calmly.

"What say about a NO?" i was getting irritated.
Aren't all men irritating anyways?

I'm no toy to be played with.
Neither am i a prized possession to place a bet on.
Is a play date going on?
If this man thinks that shït is going to go his way, he's absolutely shïtting himself.
I will make sure that he has a hard time dealing with me.

"My love, get inside yourself or i can and i will force you to get inside the car." he was as calm as the calm before the storm. (Men i tell you)

This snobby fücker should know i am not going to go anywhere with him.
And if he thinks he can force me into submission, he is absolutely wrong.

"No!" i protested like a child.

"Well then okay." he grabbed my hand so hard, i almost screeched. Is he trying to kill me?
He opened the door of the car and violently pushed me inside.
In the blink of an eye he was inside and brought life to the engine.

I thought of jumping out of out door but he had locked it.
Damn child lock features in cars!
What does he even want?

No backing off now, i need to face this man for a while now.

He drove and we were near my house, he took a left turn instead of a right.

"Aye, my house's there at right, you took a left turn." i smiled confidently.

Maybe he's a sweet sweet man and he will drop me off home. I need to be positive.

Fake smiling always works, please work now, too.
I always get a complimentary drink at a nearby bar due to me being nice and fake smiling, this definitely will work now, too.

"So?" He said with a brick like expression on his face.

Can i punch him already?

"So? Man, my home's the other way so i wanna go home. Luke and mommy must've been waiting for me and its pretty late." i was loosing my cool.

I should just punch him.

"But you're not going home sweetheart." he said without looking towards me and concentrating on the road ahead of him.

"WHAA? NO!" I frowned.

I think he will make a wonderful comedian with his shiť skills in being humorous.
This joke needs to end soon 'cause i know how worried mommy gets.
She won't even take her Hypertension medicines until i don't give it to her at night.
I need to reach home, now.

"what do you think i bought you for? For leaving you at your home?" he replied with no emotion on his face whatsoever.

Can i hit his face with a brick right here?

Why is he frustrating me?
I always end up crying when the anger reaches its threshold.
Which it probably did.

"But- you- just can't- can't do this to me." Tears were forming in my eyes.
"I never went there for those men to bet on me, they decided the bet and did whatever they wanted.
I am free and im not anyone's slave!" i screamed.