19. Say you love me.

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 19:

I took a step back and wanked away his hand.

"Isn't this another trick of yours Daniel?" i blinked my eyes several times.

He came closer to me and cupped my face in his hands. 

"Bella it's not a trick, i really love you." he said with so much love.

"Just try on me. I know about everything Edward has done to you. You didn't deserve anything like that. I'll treat you right, i'll give you what you want. You are a princess and you deserve a story book ending. I know Edward is much more greater in power than me but he's just selfish, he only uses people, He's using you too. Its now or never, you have to make a choice Bella." he said and rubbed me cheeks.

"This love is real Bella, i've loved you since the day i saw you." he hugged me tightly.  

The smell of his aftershave lingered on his shirt and invaded my nose.

He looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm not forcing you to choose me Bella, but you need to choose either of us. If you choose me, you'll never see Edward and if you choose Edward, i promise you'll never ever see me again." he said and his grip on me loosened.

I just looked at him with a completely blank expression. Maybe this is what life wants, maybe Daniel was meant to be the one who'll love me forever, maybe he was destiny's plan for me.  

Maybe i'm too foolish to trush him at this point but i have no other choice. Edward has ruined my life already and if i go back to him, my life will be a mess yet again. He even threatened to kill me after his child is born. His promises were fake, this is the only way i can escape him. There's nothing wrong in trying on Daniel, i've moved on from Edward now. It'll take a bit more time for me to recover but i'll be back to normal soon.

He snapped his fingers infront of my eyes.  

"What are you thinking?" he wiggled his eye brows.

"I need time." i said.

"Take as much time as you want. i'm here, you're here and even Edward is right here on earth." he grinned.  

*****

**Edward's POV**

William's gaze was mantained on the road, he was driving with alot of concentration.

I was lost, lost in my own thoughts. What if Bella was not alright? What if somebody must've harmed her. I just realized one thing, i can't live a second without Bella in my life. I guess it was selfish of me to shatter her heart. I loved her from the start yet i broke her heart. I must've expressed my love for her before but i was too caught up in myself. That day when we were at the restaurant and that lady asked Bella to come to the washroom, i knew it was all planned and i even heard what that lady said to Bella about me. The fact that Bella didn't trust any strangers but me showed how much she loves me. I was such a prick, i lost a girl who is one in a million. When she told me that she was pregnant, it was sudden anger i expressed and it was something i must've not done. The decisions i take in anger are usually reckless. I regret what i've done to her.

"Ed? Ed?" i heard William call my name.

"Yes?" i asked pulling myself out of my thoughts.

"You look disturbed man." he sighed.

"I was such a prick to her." i muttered.  

"You know i realized that i actually love her." i added.

"I knew that from the start Ed. There was no need to be such a douche to that girl, you know she was different." he said now looking at me.

"I know. I just want her back in my life." i sighed.

"If she really loves you, she will come back to you for sure." he assured.

"Thanks for the ride back home man. If you get any updates about her, just let me know." i smiled weakly.

He nodded and i got down from the car.  

Tonight i might just not be able to sleep.  

*****

**Bella's POV**

I rested my head on my pillow and massaged my stomach.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." i said.

"Did i disturb you?" Daniel asked shutting the door behind him.

"Oh no. I was just kinda lying on bed." i assured.

"So what do you wanna do today?" he asked.

"Don't really know." i shrugged.

"Um Da-Daniel?" i stammered.

"Yes love?" he smiled.

"I didn't tell you one thing about me." i paused.  

He nodded for me to continue.

"I'm actually pregnant with Edward's child." i said and looked down.

"That's it?" he said with confusion.

"Ye-yeah." i stuttered.  

"The fact that now i'm catching feelings for you, i wanted to tell you this thing which is pretty much important." i added.

"I got no problem with it. In future, if we are together, i'd love to raise this child with you even though it's not mine. This child is a part of my Bella so i'll love this child." he hugged me.  

He rubbed the sides of my body gently.  

He cupped my face in his hands and smashed his lips on mine. His lips moved in sync with mine and he gently rubbed my back. His lips were lush and red. His breath had a tinge of smoke because he had been smoking lately.  

Our lips parted and he looked at me.

"Say you love me." he kissed my neck.

"But i never-" i was cutted as he placed his lips on mine.

"I-i love you." i stuttered.

He smirked and pushed me on the bed. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's notes:

So guys this story is coming to an end pretty soon. The plot of this story is ending as i planned.  

The mystery is that who will Bella really choose. It's gonna be probably put up in the next chapter.  

This story will have probably 3-4 chapters more.

What do you guys think of the story until now? Let me know. Much love. x

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN. :)

-Bella&Liz. x