16. I hate myself.

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 16:

"Edward, i'm pregnant."

He just stared at me with wide eyes.

"Look Edward i know its not something you were expecting. But we can just correct it babe. We'll raise this child together. This will be our child. But before this child is born, i want you to." i paused.

"I want you to marry me Edward. I really love you and i know you love me too. So why not lets just take it a step further and get married. I don't care if you're a Vampire or you have fallen in love with other girls in your past. I know that in present you love me and you're mine, only mine." i said and moved forward to kiss him.

He placed his hands on my chest and pushed me away a bit roughly.

"Whats wrong with you babe?" i asked with confusion.

"Thats what i wanted. Thats all i wanted." he said blankly.

"What?" i was confused.

"Thank you Miss. Bella Horan. Thank you." he smirked.

"Thank you? Edward? Why?" i asked. The way he was talking was so confusing.

"Oh and never think in your life that you can marry me. You think you can be my Vampire queen? I'm sorry Miss Horan, you are sadly mistaken." he said coming pretty close to me.

"What are you saying?" i replied and took a step back in horror.

He pinned me to the wall and placed my hands above my head.

"And poor little Bella was thinking i love her. Aww baby." he said with a smirk.

I looked at him with wide eyes. My eyes could practically pop out of their sockets. "What do you mean Edward?"

"You thought all this time i loved you? Well Miss. Horan you're wrong. I never loved you in the first place." he said and his grip on my hands tightened.

"Just tell me this is a prank please." tears were forming in my eyes.

"Prank? Oh no! Welcome to reality, welcome to my world. You thought i loved you? Well no, it was never love from my side. I just wanted something and i got it. I just wanted a child and you gave it to me. Now thats it! End of all this drama. I can't pretend to love you anymore. I must say, all those nights with you were so good. I had the best time of my life." he winked.

"You can't do this to me Edward. Please." i pleaded with teary eyes.

"This won't work on me anymore baby doll. You were only bought to give birth to my heir. And coming to love, it was never love. I only used you to get my heir. Now that its right inside of you, i got no fears." he said and placed his hand on my stomach.

I pushed him away.

"You are disgusting Edward Turner! Tell me it was all a lie. Tell me your tender touches never really meant anything. Tell me everytime you touched me, you didn't feel your heartbeat rush. Tell me Edward, tell me!" i screamed and broke down in tears.

"It was all a lie. I never loved you, i never will. You were bought only to be used. I showed that love, only to get your body and i never thought it'd be so easy." he smirked.

I caught him by his shirt's collar.

"You can't do this to me. Can you hear me? You can't!" i screamed on his face.

He pushed me away.

"Get your hands off me bitch, you are no one to me. I won't hesitate to kill you right now but you have my baby so unless and until its inside you, there's your existence on earth; Once its in my hands, i'll myself make sure you don't live bitch." he said with an evil grin.