18. A known stranger.

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 18:

**Edward's POV**

"Edward!" i heard someone scream my name.

I turned around and saw that someone grabbed Bella by her waist and pulled her inside the car.

I rushed behind the car but they were pretty fast and they were out of sight in seconds.

I sat down with my head in my hands. My heart was beating pretty fast and my palms were sweaty. How can someone take away something which is Mine, only Mine.

"Edward what happened? Where is Bella?" William asked as he got down from his car and rushed towards me.

"He took Bella away from me." i muttered.

"Who took her? What are you saying?" He asked looking worried.

"I just don't know anything. I want my Bella back! Right here in my arms!" i screamed.

"Calm down Edward, we'll get her back soon." William assured.

"How can i calm down? That girl has my fuckin baby inside her. Someone took her away, who knows they had harmed my baby until now." I said looking down.

"You're unbelievable Edward! She's kidnapped and all you still think is your baby? Wow Edward Turner, you're just so amazing." He said with a sarcastic smile and clapped his hands.

"Yeah so what? I told you i don't care about that girl already. Can we stop arguing on this topic and just concentrate on how to get her back?" i said not taking the argument any further.

"Daniel Andrew." he said more to himself.

"What? Daniel Andrew?" i asked in total disbelief.

"Yes, who else has the balls to do such a deed?" he said.

"We need to get Bella back. Did you hear me loud and clear? I want her back." i said and looked at William.

"I've got your back bro, we'll get her back." he smiled.

"Bella, wherever you are, I'm gonna find you." i muttered to myself and patted William's shoulder.

***********

**Bella's POV**

"How do you know my name? Who are you?" i screamed.

"How can you forget me so easily babe?" he said and pulled me closer to him, our chests were touching and i was not enjoying whatever was happening.

Suddenly light flashed on his face and my eyes widened. Those hazel eyes, that grin, that raspy deep voice, those perfect sharp features, that perfect hair with a quiff. Its him.

"Daniel Andrew." i whispered.

"Look, she just didn't forget me. Aw baby!" he grinned.

"What do you wan-want? Just lea-leave me." i stammered.

Just his touch sends shivers down my spine. This person can kill me right away if he wants. Not gonna lie, im actually scared of him.

"I want You Bella." he winked and stressed on 'you'.

"What do you mean?" i asked raising my brow.

"I want only you." he smiled.

I pushed him away. "But i don't even like you so leave me."

"Aw babe just give me a chance? Try me, i'll prove that im better than your Edward." he said and came pretty close to my face.

"Get away from me." i screamed and placed my hands on his chest. Damn, his chest muscles were toned.