Hunting Time

Yui's P.O.V

The past three days we train and train every midnight so far I hadn't been caught but I know I'll be caught sooner or later because they've been giving me suspicous looks. Now what to do? I'm here in my room thinking I'm already done training but Yukina said that when it's the day of my transformation she will be there for me.

"I'm bored" I groaned

"Me too" Mizuki said

"What are we gonna do?"

"It's already midnight let's go hunt"

"Okay time for a midnight snack" I said getting up. I went to my balcony and jump. I landed gently on the ground. I was going to go to the gate when I heard a coughing behind me. I look behind and saw the brothers there 'Uh Oh' I'm in big trouble right now. 'Think of an excuse' I said to my mind.

"Yui mind explaining where your going?" Reiji ask with his normal voice but I can hear anger in it now.

"Umm...I can't sleep so I was getting some fresh air"

"Don't you know that today is hunting time for vampires? Look at the moon" Reiji said I look up and saw that the moon was big and red.

"Uh oh" I remembered the time when I was at the rooftop with Laito. I gulped and started to run but Kanato blocked me.

"Can we just eat Yui-san, Reiji-san?"

"Hmm...that could work. Well who's first?"

"I could go first" Laito said. I was scared I know that I have powers but I can't use them because Mizuki told me not to. I step back and started to run, Laito was chasing me but stopped when Ayato punch him. I stopped when I heard Ayato and Laito arguing...

"Leave her alone, Laito. She's mine and only mine, you can't touch her without my permission"

"Aww...can't we share?"

"Shut up, you perverted freak"

"Ouch"

"Yui" he said with a serious face. I remembered him calling me by my name when I almost died.

"W-what?"

"Go to your room now" he said then I went to my room.

"Mizuki" I called

"What?"

"You didn't tell me it's hunting time"

"So that's why your hungry"

"Grrr...they caught me, you know"

"Well let's go behind the mansion"

"Okay but promise me that we won't get caught?"

"Promise"

"Come on" I said then we went to the back of the mansion and started hunting.

Ayato's P.O.V

After hunting with my brothers, we went back to the mansion. I immediately went to Yui's room to find her not there. I search for her everywhere in the mansion even outside but she's nowhere to be seen.

"Guys! Yui's missing! I can't smell her scent anywhere"
I exclaimed to my brothers in the living room.

"Did you check the garden?" Reiji asked me.

"What do you think?" I replied obviously annoyed. Laito was about to speak when we heard the door open and came in Yui, who was shocked to see us. I notice there was something hiding in her hair.

"Where have you been!?" Me and my brothers asked. My brothers and I are really protective on Yui ever since that incident happened.

"I was just wandering around" she said.

"Didn't we tell you that it's hunting time!? What if some vampire came here and attack you!?" I scolded.

"I could've killed it" she mumbled. I think I was the only one who heard it but what does she mean about that? She could've killed it? She's a human for pete's sake. She lowered her head...

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I worried all of you" she apologized. She's almost crying, clearly afraid of punishment. Me and my brothers sighed, we really don't like it when Yui's upset.

"Stop crying, Yui-san" Kanato comforted.

"We're not gonna punish you." Reiji calmly said.

"Yeah, we were just joking about the punishment we said in the limo." I said and my brothers agreed with a nod.

"We're also sorry for scaring you. We were just worried." Shuu said.

"Come on, Bitch-chan. Stop crying. Crying doesn't suit you. Come on, put a smile on your face" Laito said trying to comfort her. Yui stopped crying and started to smile.

"It's okay. I forgive all of you and it's also my fault for disobeying all of you" she said.

"Now that's better" Subaru said and smiled, all of us were now huddled together around Yui.

"I love you, guys." She said to all of us with a hug. Once she hugged me, I whispered in her ear.

"Yui, your only mine and mine alone" I whispered and she sighed.

"Your possessiveness still hasn't change, Ayato" she commented.

"I know" I said and held her close to me like my life depended on it. We were still in that position when my perverted brother fake a coughed.

"I'm sure Bitch-chan is tired. Bitch-chan, you can go to bed now or do you want me to escort you to your room to keep you safe? I'll gladly accept it" Laito said. I can sense him having dirty thoughts. This Bastard... I hit his head.

"Why don't I escort her to her room? She's far from safe when she's with you" I said to him as he rubbed his head.

"Aww... But that's unf-" before he could finish, I drag Yui out of all my brothers' sight and escort her to her room.

"Thank you, Ayato-kun. Oyasumi" she said then gave me a hug.

"Oyasumi Yui" I said and kissed her forehead. She seems taken aback by my action so I just left her, shocked figure.

Yui's P.O.V

W-what the hell just happened?....

"Aw... Is little Yui blushing?" Mizuki taunt as we enter my room.

"Shut up" I hissed still blushing.

"Anyway, we got caught"

"Nice acting by the way" Mizuki commented.

"Yeah. I should be an actress."

"Well whatever. Let's just sleep, I'm already sleepy" she said and yawned. Does bats go to bed at night? Well, I really can't blame her. She woke up in the evening so she must be tired.

"Your right" I said then change into my nightgown and went to bed to sleep.

"Goodnight" we said before we drown in darkness.