Kingdom of Crystalia.

This chapter is dedicated to my friends, Althea and Kaith. I finally updated, now you two can rest in peace.

Yui's P.O.V

"Wow...." I look at my surroundings and what took my breath away was the giant crystal-like castle.

"Let's go." Yukina said and held my hand then we teleported somewhere.

"Umm... Where are we?" I asked as we arrived in somekind of room. The walls are covered in a bloody red paint with golden patterns and all the furnitures are black with red sheets. Wow, this room reminds me of Ayato. I suddenly blushed from the thought.

"Oh, Yui. What are you blushing for? Hmm... Is it because you thought of him?" Yukina teased.

"Him? Who's him?" I asked, though I already know.

"Playing innocent, eh?" I just stood there looking at her with a blank expression.

"Ugh... Do I have to say his name? Fine! Ayato! Sakamaki Ayato!" Yukina yelled and I blushed, my face is probably a tomato right now.

"Yiiee... You're blushing." She teased.

"Tch. Whatever."

"Who's room is this, by the way?" I asked, looking around the room.

"It's yours, silly." She answered.

"How did you know that I like these colors?"

"Cause you like Ayato." Yukina answered with a 'duh' tone. Her answer made me blush, it's the third time already!

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"Now, let's rest for awhile. We'll be attending a ball in 3 hours."

"Ball? Ehh?!"

"Late reaction."

"What am I gonna wear?!" I panicked. I mentally slap myself, is that all I could say?! At this time?! I need to asked first, the first question that popped in my mind.

"Who's ball is it?" I asked, now calm and acting lady-like on the outside but panicked on the inside.

"It's for you. The princess of Crystalia has arrived. It's time to reveal yourself to your people but you're still not awakened, yet. Only the people in this kingdom will know that you're the princess. Trespassers will receive punishment or maybe death." Yukina explained.

'Not only my parents, I have to reveal myself to the people in this kingdom. I'm so nervous!' I thought but I remained calm on the outside.

But...

"That's kinda harsh." I said reffering to the punishment for trespassers. Yukina just shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Sleep. You need your beauty rest for the ball." Yukina commanded.

"You're changing the subject but whatever, I'm sleepy anyway. Tch. At least, I don't need to hibernate." I mumbled the last part and tucked myself in bed then sleep.

***

"Hey Yui, wake up." I heard someone said.

"No..." I groaned. I want to sleep more. Where's the snooze button?

"Yui..." I think that's Yukina. She's already shaking me, one push and I could fall off my bed.

"Ugh..." I groaned again.

"Wake up!" Then she pushed me.

"Ugh! You motherfucki-"

"Language!" I was cut off from saying colorful words by Yukina and Mizuki.