I'm a Vampire!?

Yui's P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks after that incident with Cordelia happened, my hair is growing fast it reached to my hips and sometimes my eyes are turning red it means I'm thirsty so I tried drinking water but it never works so I just ignored it. I was preparing for school when I notice a dark small figure on my left I turned around and saw that it was a bat I just ignored it and continued packing my stuffs for school.

"Yui, we're waiting for you..." Reiji said from downstairs.

"I'll be right there."

"Come on!"

"Okay." I went downstairs to see everyone, we went to the limo and got to school before the bell rang. I went to my class alone 'cause they all have different classes. After all my classes, I went to the hall to meet the boys. As I was walking, I saw a girl about my age tripped and got a little bit of wound but I can still see the blood dripping from her knees and somehow that made me thirsty. I feel something extending out of my mouth I touched it and I got pricked by it. I felt blood dripping from my finger and teeth, and it taste delicious not from my finger what I mean is from my teeth and I want more. I walked right up to the girl as I was walking I look around if there's anybody here in the hall besides us I saw no one as I got nearer when I was about to reach her so many students came running to the girls I also saw the boys there 'did they saw me?' I said to myself wait that's not important what about the sharp thingy in my mouth. As I realized the sharp thingy in my mouth I quickly run I saw the boys running after me but I was too fast I don't even know that I'm already behind the school building. I went to the forest part of the school as I was walking I saw a pond I went there and saw my reflection I was shocked it was really true that I have fangs.

"Am I a vampire?" I said to myself.

"Yes Yui. You're a vampire but not just an ordinary vampire a special one." I looked behind and saw a girl with brown hair.

"Huh. Who are you?"

"I'm your cousin my name's Yukina"

"What? But father never told me about you"

"I'm your real cousin, you're adopted right?" I nodded

"Your father never told you about me cause he doesn't know me I'm not his niece or somethin'"

"Am I really a vampire?" She nodded

"Oh by the way here" she handed me something like a pill

"What's this for?"

"If you ever get thirsty just put it in a water it taste like blood but it's not really enough to satisfy your stomach so at midnight I'm gonna train you to hunt"

"What!?"

"Hunt animals not humans" I sighed

"Bye for now" after that she dissapeared I went to the limo and saw the boys there...

"Yui, can you explain why you run?" Reiji ask with a straight look.

"It's nothing"

"Are you alright?" This time it was Kanato who asked me I just nodded and look at the window.

Once we arrived at the mansion I went to my room.

"So you finally figured that your a vampire" someone said.

"Who's there?" I asked as I turned around, trying to find the source of the voice.

"Look behind you" I looked behind me and saw no one except for the bat

"Where are you?"

"Didn't you see me earlier this morning?"

"Is the bat talking?" I asked myself loud enough that the bat could hear.