Clubbing!

Yui's P.O.V

"Yui! Wake up!" I was awoken by Yukina and Scarlett jumping on my bed.

"Shut up..." I groaned and put a pillow on my ear.

"Karin has some great news!" Scarlett said.

"Ughh... Can't it wait? I'm freakin' sleeping here!" I snapped.

"No it cannot." Yukina said and with the help of Scarlett. They pulled my feet and dragged me out of my bed.

They dragged me to the bathroom and made me took a bath forcibly. Ughh... I hate touching water when I'm still freakin' sleepy. This is my second time of being harassed already. Can't I take a break?

Scarlett grabbed my school uniform and I wore it. And that's when I noticed what she's wearing. She's wearing the uniform of my school too.

"Okay. What's the news?" I asked. I know that it involves Scarlett wearing the same uniform of my school.

"Karin called her mom to inform her that she's staying here after hearing your past life of being a human. She has this urge of protecting you. Turns out that he asked permission from Karin's mother to let Karin stay in the mansion and he, being the vampire king and all, Karin's mother can't disagree with him so yeah... Karin will stay here. And..." She stopped to catch her breath. I gave her a glass of water and let her breathe for a while. Geez... This girl.

"We're going to school with you but we'll have different classes since Karin is older than us so she's with Shuu and I'm with Reiji." She finished. What about Yukina? She's physically older than me. Sigh~ her powers are really amazing. I don't even know how to use mine.

"Oh so that's why. Do you two wanna go clubbing with me and Yukina?" I invited Scarlett and Karin, who just came in my room.

"Ohh... So you're a party girl now?" Scarlett asked, raising a brow.

"Nope. In fact, I hate it but I owe Yukina." I said.

"Sure, we'll go with you." Karin said. Our conversation was cut off by Yukina clapping her hands to stop it.

"Ep ep. Let's get going. We don't wanna make a certain someone angry." Yukina said.

"Yup. Let's go." I said then we went downstairs to the limo and then we're off to school.

***

"Wah~ School's finally over." Yukina exclaimed then pulled us to an empty classroom.

"Umm... What are we gonna do here?" I asked her, giving her a confused look.

"Lock the door, first." She instructed and the one who is near the door which is Scarlett, followed Yukina's order. She's the boss for now...

"Okay. I just learned this spell and I need your help." She said looking at us.

"So what's this spell?" Karina asked.

"It's just to change our outfits. We're going to the club, using teleportation. I already asked Reiji for permission and he agreed." I was hoping for him to refuse. Oh yeah, he can't. Yukina's powers can be really useful.

"Then tell us the encantation." Scarlett said.

"There is none. We just have to converge our powers then our outfits will change."

"Then let's do this." We formed a circle then started to converge our powers. A blue ball of circle started to form at the center and exploded. I closed my eyes, I don't know if the spell was a failure, I'm too nervous to see the results. I opened my eyes when I heard a gasp then another gasp. Then I heard another gasp that was from myself.

My chest has really gotten big. I just noticed that. But that's not what we were surprised about, it's the fact that the spell worked and we were ready to go to the club.

***

We were greeted by loud music and dancing drunkards. Oh how I hate this place.

'This is all for Yukina.' I keep chanting in my head as we walked to a table. Yukina ordered our drinks for us since this is our first time to go to a club.

"Here." Yukina placed our drinks on our table and I, filled with frustration and annoyance because of the loud music and the bastards who kept staring at us with lustful eyes, chugged down my drink in one big gulp and put it back down the table, already empty.

They looked at me in shock before Yukina broke into a smirk. Then they followed me and Karin volunteered to order the same drink for us.

After a few shots or two, we are completely drunk.

~~~ Meanwhile ~~~

Laito's P.O.V

Me and my brothers were all in the game room, playing darts. Shuu is sleeping in the music room. Reiji is in his room, working on some potion. Subaru is in the garden.

"Hmm... Why is it so silent?" I wondered as I threw a dart and bullseye. Now I know why...

"Hmm.. Why is bitch-chan in a club? And why is she wearing that sexy outfit?" I asked, loudly so that Ayato can hear it. And looked at her chest, woohh.. My little bitch is growing.

"What?" Bingo! I know he would react that way, it's his girl after all. I turned to looked at Ayato who was clearly pissed off.

"She's in a club with her girlfriends and the way I see it, she's completely drunk."

"Tch. Who gave her permission to step outside the mansion?"

"There's only one person in charge and that is..." I dragged.

"The tableware otaku." He finished then ran out of the door to go to Reiji's room.

Ayato's P.O.V

"Oi tableware freak! Why did you fuckin' give them permission to go outside?!" I asked as soon as I bursted in Reiji's room.

He was reading a book and sitting on a chair. I probably disturbed him but I'm Ayato Sakamaki and I don't give damn if I caused disturbance. I want my Yui to be safe and secure from all the drunkards there!

"Why would I do such a foolish thing?" He closed his book, stood up and put it on his shelf.

"Ask yourself. The perv told me about it."

"I won't do such a thing." He said, fixing his glasses.

"Oh... This is getting interesting. Bitch-chan is getting into a fight with a bulky human." Laito suddenly appeared at the door.

"What? If he touches her, I'm gonna kill him." I threatened. I heard Reiji sighed.

"Tch. How troublesome." Shuu said as he suddenly appeared in the room. He must have heard about the commotion in Reiji's room.

"Ughh... I'm going out." I said but Reiji stopped me.

"We're all going." He said then we went to the limo and headed to the club.