My Shocking Destiny!

Yui's P.O.V

I woke up and change into my casual clothes. I saw Mizuki sleeping since it's day already so I went down to eat breakfast. I saw everyone there so I greeted them.

"Goodmorning!" I said cheerfully.

"Ohayo Bitch-chan" said Laito.

"Ohayo Pancake"

"Ohayo" the others said I was thinking if I could tell them about me being a vampire but decide against it as I remember what Mizuki told me. After I ate my breakfast, I got a little thirsty so I get the potion that Yukina gave me and slowly hide my glass of water so that I can pour it there. While I was busy pouring the potion I hadn't notice Ayato was looking at me suspicously. After pouring the potion I drink it and was satisfy to the taste, it may be different from blood but it's still sweet like blood itself. I excused myself and went to the library to search about my royal bloodline.

I was searching for books about my Royal bloodline but it's so hard to find. I check and check but coudn't find any book. An idea suddenly came to my mind I will ask Reiji-san , where the book is. I went to his room but before I could get inside I knocked gently cause I know he will lectured me about manners again, then I heard...

"Come in"

"Ummm...Reiji-san do you have a book about Royal Vampires in the library?"

"Yes we have but it's locked with the power of the Royal family, it is sealed it's only for royalties"

"Can you show me?"

"Why?" He asked me, suspiciously.

"I'm just curious" I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well whatever. Come on, I'll show you" he said and motion for me to follow him.

I followed Reiji-san and he lead me to a secret passage in the library behind some shelves full of books and we started walking until we saw a big wooden door.

"Here's the door to the books you were looking for but as I told you only royalties can open it. I'll go now" he said and walked away. I just stare at the door and decide that I will go there during midnight I'll just skip some classes. I went to my bedroom and saw Mizuki already awake.

"Ohayo gozaimasu Yui"

"Ohayo Mizuki"

"What are we gonna do today?"

"I don't know"

"I'm hungry"

"Come on maybe we got some fruits in the kitchen but keep yourself hidden"

"Okay" we went to the kitchen and saw some fruits in the table. Now that I think about it, only Kanato eats fruits. After Mizuki ate we went to the garden . Wow I never realized that the garden looks so pretty in the morning. I saw a rose in the ground I pick it up and didn't notice that it's stem was surrounded by sharp prickles and I got pricked by it and blood started bleeding from my fingers. I wonder this scent of blood can reach to the noses' of the Sakamaki brothers. I wonder if my blood taste delicous just like what they said Hmmm...I lick my finger and taste the blood and I can't believe it they're actually right it is delicous. I bit my hand with my fangs and suck my blood, it was so tempting that I can't barely stop. Mizuki look at me wierdly.

"Stop it Yui" she said.

"I can't help it. It's so delicous" I said with my mouth still in my hands

"Stop it already" I just ignored her when she seems to call someone. I saw Yukina appeared in front of me and tried to stop me. When Yukina was able to stop me I began to run trying to search for more blood cause I'm so hungry. I heard Yukina and Mizuki calling my name and ran to chase after me. When they finally catch up to me Yukina put her hands in front of me and then I black out.