Cute little vampire.

Yui's P.O.V

"Yui! Sing! Sing!" Yukina chanted repeatedly.

"I never heard Yui sing before." Scarlett said. We're drunk but we're still in our right mind.

"I wanna hear her sing!" Karin and Scarlett joined Yukina. A crowd started to form and joined the chanting. Soon, they were carrying me to the stage and I can't help but sing for them. I told the DJ to put on Rock n' Roll by Avril Lavigne. Oh how I love her songs.

Then the song started to play...

"Let 'em know that we're still rock n roll

I don't care about my make-up
I like it better with my jeans all ripped up
Don't know how to keep my mouth shut
You say, "So what (what)?"..." As I sing, I began to dance to the rhythm and the crowd goes wild. They really love it, huh. I didn't know my voice sounded this great. The feeling's so nice.

"When it's you and me
We don't need no one to tell us who to be
We'll keep turning up the radio
What if you and I
Just put up a middle finger to the sky-" I seriously did that but I put it down when I sang the next line, yeah I'm a bad girl now- "Let 'em know that we're still rock 'n roll..." I sang my heart out and jumped off the stage. The crowd catches me and sing along with me. They put me back on the stage and I continued singing.

After singing, me and my friends sat down on our table, tired as hell. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a cute girl surrounded by a bunch of drunkards who are clearly trying to get her laid.

I looked at my friends and saw that they are looking at the scene too. I ran to the girl with my friends on trail.

"Come on, I'll be gentle." A guy said to the girl while placing his hand on her shoulder. The girl grimaced at that gesture.

"No! Leave me alone!" The poor girl said and tried to get his hand off her shoulder. But the bastard didn't understand it and still kept on persuading her.

"Hey bastard? Can't you understand the word 'no'?" I interrupted them.

"Eh? You want to replace her, pretty girl?" This bastard is really drunk or just has a hearing problem.

"Who wants to get laid by you?" I retorted.

"Well, if you don't then I guess I'll have your friends here." He said, gesturing for me to look behind me. I looked at where he was pointing and found my friends including the cutie being held by those drunk bastards.

"Why you-" I was cut off by that bastard holding me. Ughh... I shouldn't have drink 5 bottles of that shit. I can't even think properly. Tch. The alcohol is kicking in.

I dug my nails into his skin and he hissed in pain then dropped me. I was going to punch him but he held my hand and I struggled to break free but he was strong.

He was going to kiss me and I closed my eyes and thought 'He should be grateful that I'm drunk if not he's already gone in this world.'

Boogsh!

I opened my eyes as I was yanked away from the bastard's hold and was now in someone's arms.

I looked at the person and gasped.

"Ayato!" Why is he here? Unless... I looked at a dark figure at a corner. A familiar huh? And looking at it closely, I can tell that it's Laito's.

"You bastard!" The guy got off the floor and attempted to punch Ayato.

Ayato blocked his attack and punched him again. The guy flung into the bar and all the bottles and other things in there were all broken now. The guy was still conscious though but he is all bloody due to the impact. Ouch! That's gotta hurt.

"Think twice before you touch what's mine." He said with a menacing glare that even I was afraid of. He then walked to me, giving me a glare as well but not really that scary.

"Ayato.." I said and I felt my legs giving up but luckily Ayato catched me. He carried me bridal style.

"You can put me down. I can walk." I persisted, he didn't look at me and just said...

"You're drunk just let me carry you like what the others did to your friends." He said and I looked at my friends just to see what he meant.

My friends were being carried by the brothers. Shuu carried Karin while Reiji carried Scarlett. My dearest cousin was carried by her husband. I didn't know he was here but I guess he smelled trouble. The brothers are all here. The cute girl was nowhere to be seen.

The loud music wasn't heard anymore. It was silent and I just noticed that every eyes were on us.

I looked back at Ayato and said..

"I'm sorry..." I apologized. If it wasn't for me, none of this would've happened. He sighed and looked at me.

"We're going to talk about this when you're sober." He said.

"Take him to the hospital. We'll pay for all the damage we caused." Reiji said then Ayato walked me out of the club to the limo. That was the last thing I saw as darkness consumed me.