Vampire dude.

This chapter is dedicated to hunnybunny223 because she's always commenting. This chapter is for you! Enjoy!

Yui's P.O.V

I woke up and tried to sit up but can't because of a certain someone's arm on my waist. I looked at his face and immediately regretted it.

'Look away. Look away. When he see you, staring at his face. I'm sure you're gonna boost his ego, the size of a jupiter.' My conscience shouted. Wow, not even a 'goodmorning'?

'But I can't. Look, he's so cute when he sleeps.' And before I know it, I'm in a daze, just staring at his handsome face.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." I looked at his eyes and saw that he was looking at me. Most importantly, why didn't I think of that idea?

"It's better in person." I replied.

"Now, now, you two. Stop with the lovey-dovey stuffs, you're making me sick." Yukina gagged. Tch. As if she didn't experience that with her husband.

"Time for breakfast. Hurry up and take a bath, Yui and also you, Ayato." Hmm... She would be a good mother.

'Why can't they do 'it' already?' I swear, I'm gonna kill my conscience for almost destroying my innocent mind. I think Yukina heard by the way she looked at me. I pointed my head to indicate that it was the other Yui.

I turned to my side to see Ayato gone. He must be getting ready, oh well. I went to the bathroom, took a bath then changed into my casual clothes (A/N: Her casual wear in the fourth game, DARK FATE). I went down to have breakfast the quickly asked permission to go out.

"I'm going out. Ja nee!"

'Talk about permission.' I can sense my soul, rolling her eyes.

"Well, I have to do it. I'm getting thirsty." I shrugged and quickly ran to the forest but stopped when I sense a vampire in there. I teleported back to the mansion and into the room where I had my first kiss with Ayato- well that doesn't really count. He pushed me in the pool! Well, at least he didn't leave me to die, I am his food after all. I felt my chest tightened. Pain? Ughh... I hate this feeling, it makes me remember my old self.

Splash!

"How nice. My brother can swim but I can't." I bitterly said. Yup. I flipped him to the pool. Why? Revenge. He was trying to scare me so I did what's right.

My brother swam to me and I went to one of the cabinets in here that is stored with some towels and bath robes. I grabbed one towel and gave it to him. He accepted it and dried himself, using the towel and magic.

"Why are you here?" I asked, he's the vampire that I sensed back at the forest. Why did I run from him and to here? That was merely revenge.

"Aw come on, sis. How can you give me that cold look? I missed my own sis. Can't I come here?" He replied. I so wanna kill this guy.

"Shut up. Now tell me the real reason on why you're here?" He knows that he's not allowed to go here because the brothers might notice. Tch. Why is my brother stupid?

"Don't worry. I cast some spell to hide my presence, so there's no need to worry." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Answer my question."

"Okay. Sheesh. Learn to be patient, sis. Mom wants me to see if you're doing fine." He answered. Why wouldn't I be fine?

"Is mom a worry wart?" I asked and he nodded. Oh so that's why.

"Tell her I'm doing fine. She doesn't have to worry. Yukina's here with me." I reassured.

"I know that's why I'm gonna tell her just that." He said and opened a portal that leads to Crystalia.