Why is the she-demon here?!

Yui's P.O.V

"Yes!! No class today!" I said happily as I walk to the bathroom, took a shower then went to my closet, grab some clothes, wore them then went outside to the dining hall for breakfast.

"Goodmorning!" I greeted cheerfully.

"Goodmorning!" They greeted back.

"Now, let's talk. Where have you been, yesterday, Yui?" Reiji asked.

"You're not one to skip class, Bitch-chan." Laito said.

"I didn't, Laito-kun. I just went to the infirmary." I lied, smoothly.

"Are you sick, Yui-san?" Kanato asked.

"I was feeling dizzy so I went there to rest a bit."

"You're excused, for now." Reiji said and dismissed me. After eating my meal, I was about to go out when Reiji called.

"We will have a visitor from the kingdom of Crystalia. She will be staying here for a few weeks."

'Oh god, I hope it's not her.' I thought.

'Don't worry, Yui. She won't be here, she's too busy to stay here.' I reassured myself.

"What is she gonna do, here?" Laito asked.

"She's going to observe everything that we're doing if it's appropriate for the princess."

'Ugh... Yukina must've told them.' I groaned in my head, of that's even possible.

"Princess? The Princess of Crystalia is found?!" Subaru shouted.

"Manners!" Reiji exclaimed.

"Tch."

"Yea, she's found."

"Is she hot?" Laito asked.

'I'm so sorry about that, Laito-kun.' I said in my head.

"Pervert." Subaru muttered.

"Her appearance is still unknown." Reiji answered.

"Maybe she's ugly." Kanato said.

'Ouch, that hurts.'

"That's rude, Kanato. Every girl is beautiful like bitch-chan for example." Laito said, his hands on my shoulders.

"Let go of her, she might get one of your vulgar cooties." Ayato said then grab me away from Laito's hold.

"Possessive much?"

"Pancake is all mine." Ayato said and stuck his tongue out.

"Aw... Can't we share?"

"Get away, you perv." Subaru said.

"Even Subaru hates you."

"Aww... I guess I'll have fun on my own."

"Tch."

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Shuu asked, sitting on the couch.

Wait... Aren't we out of the topic? Oh well.

"Shuu, are you okay? Are you sick?" Laito asked touching Shuu's forehead for any fever.

"Tch. Put your hands to yourself." Shuu hissed, swatting Laito's hand away from his face.

"Is it wrong to invite someone to a movie marathon?" Shuu asked clearly pissed.

"No but it's the first time." Laito replied.

"Tch. Whatev-"

Ding dong!

Shuu was cut off by the doorbell. The visitor is here! I'm so excited! Not!