New Memories

If you haven't read the first one read it! My Little Lost Girl

(y/n) POV:

"(y/n) wake up! You're gonna be late!" Emma bangs on my door. "Alright, alright!" I yell and stand up walking over to my sons crib. "Hey momma's boy. It's time to get up. You sir have a check up." I say lifting my baby into my arms. I open to door and walk into the living room seeing Henry watering the plants and Emma making breakfast.

"Here (y/n). All ready to go." Emma slides a bottle full of milk to me. "Thanks Em." I say setting my baby into his high chair and then getting out some dry cereal. "Can I pick out his outfit for the day?" Henry asks coming up as I poor the cereal into a little blow. "Yes, but no biker boots this time." I say laughing at the memory.

"Deal." He says and goes into my room to pick out my Felix's clothes.

As we all set down to eat someone knocks at the door. "Someone coming over?" Henry asks. "No." Emma says confused and gets up to answer the door minutes later coming back. "Who was it?" I ask taking a bite of my eggs. "No idea. Someone must've left the gate open downstairs." She says and sits down.

As soon as I finish my food I put my plate in the dish washer and get my baby boy ready. "Bye Em! I'll see you later. Have fun at school Henry!" I yell as I walk out the door.

When I get to the doctors office I check in and wait for my little boys check up. "(y/n), we'll see him now." We walk back with the nurse and wait for the doctor. A man walks in with blonde hair and a white smile. "Hello I'm Dr. Jans and you are?" "I'm (y/n) Colon." "Very nice to meet you. What is his full name and how old he is so I can get that into the system." "Felix Malcolm Colon, and he is 10 months." I say smiling at my son.