I-VI / MMXXII

JUNEE is our month babygirl its where all the fun STUFF BEGAN LMAO omg let me jus shutup ab boring exams we both know theres only 2 days we wanna speak ab here THE 23RD OF JUNE FIRST THO CAN YOU FDKN BELIEVE WE LIT MET UP ON OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF KNOWING EACHOTHER AHHH THA DAY WAS AMAZINGGG lit waking up going to my exam knowing it ws the last one than being able to fkn see u after oh my goddd i lit cldnt contain my happiness i jus cldntt in tha exam hall knwoing it was almost done and time to see uuu i jus was tooooooo fkn happy bro i lit think i stopped writing and jus watched the time tick down UNTIL IT REACHED 0 LIKE BRO i was too happy i walked out messaged you and THA BUS RIDE I WS LIKE IM COMING THEN WE GOT LOST LMAO SUCH FUNNY MFERS than i realised where u was from the path and i sneakily crawled up behind u whilst u was clueless to ittt and this girl was likeee where am i goinggg all whilst i was behind her THEN U FKN SAW ME AND I TRIED TO HIDE AND THE WAY U TURNED AROUND AND WALKED BACK JUS TO SEE ME LYING DOWN lmaoooo feiwiof such a cute memoryryy thnenn we had to make it over the fence trap but WE SURVIVED WE DID ITTT WESURVIVEDD we got over and we set camp HURRAY and bnroror o the next hr was jus smth unbeatable hugging eachother me in ur lap me fucking sitting on u u sitting on my face smmm fkn foreplayyy lit the sexual tensioonnnn immenseee tooo immenseee we even played fkn cod looool but it was all worth it honestly because bro WHEN WE SET THE BLANKET DOWN PROPERLY FOR our sexy timeeee mmmmmmmmm I LOVE HOW I PUT ON A CONDOM AND JUS WAS LIKE FUCK IT THROW IT AWAY CUS IT WASNT GOING IN but brrorororor getting it in was smmm pain for me and for u but the moment it was innnn oh my godddd it felt tooo fkn goodddd having u ontop of me just riding me for ur life and lisn oh my goddd i cldnt last a seconddd like hearing u moannnn fknn in real lifeee becausee offf meee oh my goddd set my mind on fkn fireeee i was like shittt lemme go harderrr lemme hear her more i wanna hear ehr scream i wanna give her my kids ohhh i wish i cld jus finish inside her ahhh man shes so fknnn sexyyy whys she soo prettyyy i rly am w the msot beautioful girlll in the worlddd i swtgggg like howw thffurifg is she mine goddamn and then I FINISHED LMAO HAD TO FKN PUSH U OFF SO FAST WAS LIKE NOOOOO CANT CUM IN UUU BUT MAN THA WAS A FKN experience ill neverr forget bc goddamn u are beautifulflllf littt fknnn beautifulll and then LMAO WE WAS DOINBG PIGGY BACK RIDES ON THE HILL AND REMEMBER THE PPL WALKING AND WE WAS LIKE WTF IMAGINE IF WE WAS FUCKING AND THEY WALKED WLDVE BEEN AWKWARD BUT WE RLY DID GET LUCKY BC NOBODY GAME ahhhh REMEMEBR THOSE ANTS JUS BITING US ALL THE FKN TIME LIKE WHAT THE FUCK THOSE BASTARDS LIT WAS JUS ATTACKING US AND U ACC GOT HURT ONE BY IT AND I WAS LIKE A DOCTOR THE WAY I WAS TRYNA CARE LMAO BUT I DIDN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO, and THEN U ATE MY SKITTLES u was like i hungryy i say have skittle u want food SO WE HAD TO DO A LIT MISSION WALKING IN PUBLIC RT BY FAMILY AREA I WAS SCARED BUT WE MADE IT TO BUS STATION AND LMAO THA WAS UR FIRST TIME IN STOURBRIDGE and now ur lit an expert in the area and then we haddd a cute lil mcdondalds date before i had to runnn away and i ate ur food i so fat litteralklyy i acc a fkn fat dog i sorry lmao hope u dont minddd me eatinggg u foodd !!!! OMG THEN NEXT DAY ONE OUR ORIENTATION DAY THIS WAS SUCH A NICE DAYYY TOG LIT we was spending time LIT TOGETHER IN A PUBLIC SPACE LIKE WHEN THE FUCK HAS THA EVER HAPPENED PREVIOUSLY idk but i swr it felt like such a nice fkn thing finally having some space with eachother and then our assemblies tog aofweiofuf u got sad at me thoo not goodddim sorry for tha one but u cldnt stay sad girl was like a fkn light beam i swear u was so happy and you looked so cute man we had literally the best day i think we ever had and awww mann u acc was so sadd on the bench when i was gunna goo holiday i seriously felt bad u acc crieddd i cldnt believe it i was like wthhhth dont cry bbecause i never acc wanted to see u cry because of u missing me and ik eliza was prob like wth but she helped thats good but she caused sm problems later had me very angry onee deadasss i was like wth ! and tha leads me rt onto next month of julyy!