I-IV / MMXXII

APRIL! ahhhh this month lit started with ramadan and ended with ramadan and broooo in the process we lit had my lovely girl deciding what faith to be and it was the one she fell in love with after hearing the stories and feeling its peace. starting off this month we obv had some adjusting to do as we couldnt do anything as much as we used to do before this but we would always spend time together. it was a really rough start honestly u was in hospital and i was sooo fkn worried for you because i knew you wasnt well and i care so much about you i couldnt actually bare seeing you in so much pain and just feeling like u was guna die like baby nooooo im here bro youre not going to die i swear i love you alw and thats from my heart not my mind i srsly want you to live and in hospital i cldnt bare to see u in pain esp during such a holy month and tha hurt meee soo much i remember giving u stories trying to give you allll the hope in the world and jus make u feel better and i remember u survived u felt better u was better and we talked a lotttt about religion this monthhh constant stories all the prayer reminders and obvmfdnvive u fknnnn fasted with me you prayed with me and learnt how to pray just so u cud do it with me seriously that is some real fkn dedication and jus thank you i rly love you for that to learn to pray just for me and actually trying so hard to make sure u knew what u was doing i remember how we always used to speak to eachother about religion during this month and u put in enough effort for me this month to build thje fkn great wall of china i swear i love you man literally listing a few april 14th u drew me mecca and omg it was the most beautiful drawing i ever saw like my eyes couldnt actually believe what i had seen it was truly amazing and it stunned me so bad i jus cldnt stop being in awe and u laughed smmm at me idk ur truly so creative being able to draw tha i jus cld never but you oh my god you muskaan u can do anything in the worlddddddddddddddddddd and i genuinely mean that wholeheartedly like thank you so much for it!!!!!! HEY WE ALSO DID MINECRAFT HOUSE THIS MONTH OMG THA WAS ACTUALLY LMAO SUCH A FKN COOL THING WE DID lit we built house and i remember building smm cool funyn sped stuff like remember tha glass viewing deck i made then the poolll for usss to gooo inn tha neevr runn out of waterrr lit infinity pooolll onee then our bedssss and our chests ahahaha we did sm on it tjats such a cute memory. UNO WHA I JUS REMEMBERED LMAO BROOOO u fknfnsdfnuegbuhie omgod i acctually loveee you unooo wthhthhthtt u lit got me and my family browniess for usss to enjoyyy whilst fastinggg ahhhh theywas the best thing in the world istg my mouthhh fkn melteddd eating them i was in loveee w themmm i swrrr so nicee and u got it ramadan themed aswlll so cuteee like lit making me fat OI why MAKING ME FATTT but they was amazing i wenty gym alwww after iftarr this monthh likee 10 and 11 pm or even later if i went masjid to pray and i wld alwww go takee pics for u and thats where baby fell in love w tha one of me in the mirror holding my toppp idkdkdk i rly liked tha one tooo because i thought i looked good but mf was jus a diff level of hooked hadher touching herself left right and centre LMAO but good as you shld i love when u touch urself to pictures of me because it makes me feel like u only want see me oneee and u like how i look and uno what u rly helped me with my body image bc of it and i think that if u never do touch one i wud be like whyyy nooo because i alw touched oVER URS LMAO but u diddd so thank you babyyyy u rlyyy helped me!