Makoto stops Celestia

Makoto woke up to the morning announcement, it was the day after the motive and Makoto had a feeling that something happened. He went over to the dining hall where he found the early birds eating their food.

Nobody seemed phased by the third motive. Mukuro, Leon, and Sayaka all said they were doing good with money and didn't need the extra, Chihiro would never consider killing someone anyways and Mondo looked tempted but Chihiro talked him out of it.

But Something was different today. Taka didn't do his usual talk about being late by a couple of minutes. He just sat there, almost like when Mondo died. Makoto waited for everyone but one person didn't show.

He waited and waited but Leon never showed up. He would always show up late but he didn't show up at all this time. Maybe it was because Taka was not doing his best and he forgot to wake up Leon but Makoto's gut told him that something bad happened.

Nobody seemed to notice that he was gone so Makoto went to his room and rang the doorbell . He waited but Leon didn't answer the door, so Makoto tried to open the door and to his surprise, it opened and it turned out his gut was right.

What he saw was Leon Tied up on his bed with his throat slit. Makoto didn't scream or gasp, he just looked at the body in horror. He hated this. He hated that his friends were killing each other. Makoto slapped himself in the face and took a deep breath.

He really didn't want to investigate the body but he noticed something next to the body. A medal, a very familiar medal, because it was Taka's. Makoto was confused, why would Taka kill? That didn't even make sense.

Taka would never torture and kill Leon and then get scarred by his own actions. Makoto left Leon's room and went over to Taka's, before calling Monokuma. "Ugh, why'd you always have to call me?" Monokuma asked, sounding quite bothered

"Can you open the door to Taka's room? I need to go in there." Makoto requested "No can do buckroo! That would be a huge invasion of privacy." Monokuma said, probably making an excuse because the room contained a clue.

"Well if you don't open the door, I'll tell everyone the truth of what's happening here." Makoto said with cold eyes. "No way you know anything though...right?" Monokuma said, slightly nervous as Makoto continued to look at him with cold eyes

"Okay fine! Here's the key, just keep quiet!" Monokuma threw the key at him but he caught it and by the time he looked at Monokuma again, he was already gone. Makoto unlocked the door to Taka's room and entered

He already saw something that caught his attention. It was a note on Taka's table that read.

Come on, it's time to start the plan -Taeko. The note confirmed Makoto's suspicions that That Celeste had to be involved with the killing but it was surprising that she used her real name. Makoto took the note and went back to the dining Hall where he found Taka with his hands on his head.

"Hey Taka." Makoto said as he waved to Taka. "Oh, Makoto. Good morning." Taka tried to sound like his usual self but it was clear he wasn't doing good. "Somebody killed Leon, you know?" Makoto said, knowing that no one else knew

"Oh, uhhh... umm I did it." Taka admitted but Makoto knew there was more going on. "No you didn't and this proves it." Makoto took out the note and placed it in front of Taka. "This... this was in my room, how'd you get this?" Taka asked.

"You didn't kill Leon so why did you help Celeste?" Makoto ignored Taka's question as it wasn't important. "She... she said that he was planning to kill someone. She said she knew a way for both of us to get out, but she didn't have to do that to him." Taka said, sounding traumatized.

"When did she start talking to you about this?" Makoto could tell that whatever happened must've been quite traumatic but Makoto had to know the details so he could stop it.