𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙸𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚕

"Mom?"

"Dad?"

Those were the only words my little mouth would let me say as I watched my parents bleed out of their stab wounds, both of them looking in my eyes and my mother reaching out for me but they don't say a word

"Mama!" I yell out

"Dada!" I scream in defeat as I watch them take their last breath before gunshots rang out.

The feeling of big muscular hands grab my arms and lift me off the ground and take me away, the once dim room growing darker the further I am pulled from it.

Outside you can easily tell that it's dark and the shadows of the men can be seen on the ground with the light source being the moonlight and the lights from the silent car that waits on the side.

The men put me inside the car and I sat in the back with my head in my knees, trying to make sense of everything, I could hear the men's voices as they spoke.

"She's just a kid!" I hear one say "So? She'll be okay. He said grab her right?" I hear the other respond, "Shes still just a kid!" The first voice shouts again.

I look up from my previous position and I look at him as he looks at me and reaches a hand out causing me to flinch "Shh, it's okay I won't hurt you come here." And with that I hug his side and I hold him tight out of fear, slowly falling asleep.

When I wake up I'm on a metal looking table and there are multiple tubes in my arms but out of all of them there is one tube that catches my attention as I see the rest of the glowing blue liquid go into my body followed by a stinging sensation.

I wiggle around on the table just to find that I am tied down with straps over my wrists and ankles as well as a thick strap over my chest and stomach. I look around and I see multiple people in black gear with helmets and some with brown grey type outfits.

I hear a faint voice and then two of the soldiers or agents walk over and unstrap me and lift me up off the table and walk me over to this big contraption that looks like metal and looks bronze.

They put me inside and closed the big door. I stand there and wait for something to happen, not expecting the pain that causes me to scream out.

I hear another faint voice, it being the same male voice I've heard before and the pain gets even worse.

I close my eyes and scream one last time and the pain stops.

I hear the door open and I open my eyes breathing heavily and I feel okay. I look down and my hands are different they are bigger as well as my torso and my legs and feet and wait did I get taller and my hair is somewhat longer. What just happened?

I walk out the contraption and I stretch my limbs out and look around, noting the two soldiers that are on either side of me with their guard up. Wait my intelligence is higher? How did that happen?!

A man with brown hair and an accent and walked up to me with a smile and spoke "Hello. You are the perfect for for the system now. Come, I shall tell you more.

He smiles and puts his hand out for me but I simply shake my head and he just nods and starts to walk and I walk behind him. The walls are a grey paint mixed with white tiles.

"There is a job for you." The male breaks the silence and I nod "Okay?" I stand behind him as he stops at the window. "You are going to work with two certain males." He says as he turns around and reaches in his pocket and grabs out two pictures and hand them to me.

I look at them closely and notice the blonde haired man in one photo and the brown haired man in the other.

"The blonde one is Steve Rogers, the brown haired one is James Barnes." He explains and I nod yet my thoughts finally catch up with me and I extend a hand out and hand him the photos and I open my mouth to ask the questions that are haunting me.