⫸𝙲 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 - 𝚃 𝚑 𝚛 𝚎 𝚎⫷

I walk back to my room and I immediately lock my door and undress and get in the shower.

I come out and get on a blue fluffy sweater and black leggings with my normal combat boots.

I walk over to my desk and check the time on my phone "Their coming back in two maybe three hours." I sigh and make my way to the kitchen of the compound in hopes to just make some food and then stay in my room for the rest of the day.

After making me some scrambled eggs and some buttered toast I get back to my room and sit at my desk and grab my little black journal and the pen I normally use and I write down all of my thoughts, though some of them don't make sense I write them down anyway.

Today: Thoughts.

This morning I was woken up by Wanda after having a weird dream, the dream in question was a memory.. the day I was taken by hydra.. I don't know why but ever since I looked steve in the eyes it seems like he was the key I needed for memories of us. the question left unanswered is why can I remember some of steve yet none of James? it puzzles me like a riddle that wasn't asked therefore you have no answer for it.

when I sift through the memory I can remember what James Barnes looks like but for some reason I feel like I'm not looking close enough. I can see his face. it looks familiar. Yet I feel like I've known him for longer since the train incident.. but I am not able to remember anything from after the train

anyways moving on to anything else I can think of.

Well there is one thing. I wonder if Soldat is still out there, I mean since I have been freed from Hydra you think something would have happened but it hasn't. So maybe they got the winter soldier back and they are planning something? or maybe somehow they are trying to make more of us? but those are questions for another day.

I sigh as I look at my improper writing and the misspellings I've done and I just close the little book and put the pen back in the holder and focus on my food.

After a while of browsing through my laptop and researching the newer modern terms and things I look at the time and see that it's been two hours so I close the laptop and I push myself up to stand and stretch hering my arms and legs crack and pop. You think after years of being out of cryo your body would be better but I guess not, Then again this hasn't happened in a long time so I guess my body is getting better after all.

I smile to myself and shake my head and I walk out of my room, closing my door behind me and I focus on moving to the main area. Once I get there I see a group of happy people that are talking and smiling and then I lock eyes with Sam. I ignore him and walk over to Steve who is still in his 'hero outfit' and is looking out the big bay window.

"As much as I love the outfit I think I like you better in jeans" I joke and Steve shakes his head "funny Cass" he says with a smile "How are you?" he asks and I smile "Im okay, well could be better we almost had a problem today" I sigh and look out the window we were standing next to and I can already tell that he is frowning with concern, "What happened?"

His tone of the question was the validation I needed to the guess I had and I whisper softly "Sam saw my scars." and Steve steps closer with clear concern but to also make sure that the conversation was with us only even though we were in a big room full of people.

"how bad?" he asks and I simply sigh"I think he saw my spine.." he sighs once more and shakes his head, leaning away to stand up stright not changing the space between us.

"Cass... I know you don't want people to know but if me and tony are the only ones who know your trust meter with others is going to go down if you don't tell them. Time can be your friend or your enemy and in this situation time is not your friend.. you have to tell them.."