⫸𝙲 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 - 𝚃 𝚠 o⫷

"Alright people we have a mission suit up" I hear Steve's voice boom through the hall as he walks in the room.

{There he is..}

Steve Rogers, known as Capitan America. You know I never get people's fascination with the 'hero title' In my opinion the mere person themselves is better then a hero mock up. Like Natasha is amazing at her job but she is only recognized as the Black Widow. I don't know maybe it's just me. Then again I was called the Sha-

"Cassie, did you not hear me?" I hear Steve's Stern voice ask, dragging me out of my thoughts of my confusion with the public and I look at him "I thought I wasn't allowed on missions?" I say tilting my head.

"That's not what I was saying." He shakes his head with a slight forgiving smile "I was asking if you'll be alright till we get back." He smiles softly and I nod my head "I'll be fine, have fun and be careful." I say quietly with a weak smile and then go back to eating.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I look at who the hand belongs to and I see Tony with his arms out, "Can I get a goodbye?" I nod and I stand up and I hold my hands together behind my back and lean forward and receive the hug.

Yes I have been here for three years. It doesn't change the habits I have or the emotions I feel or how I react to people. Most of the time I feel like hugs give a false sense of security and then it crumbles down. I never have hugged anyone, the only people I'm comfortable "hugging" Is Steve because I've known him for a long time...

The day I was saved I looked Steve in the eyes and.. Most of my memories came flooding back.. Maybe that's why I've been having the dreams, the memories that my brain plays on replay..

Anyways the other person is Tony. He helped save me, and yeah even though he's an ass some times he's still a kind guy I guess.. I don't know.. We are close to the point I'll let him call me nicknames.

Tony pats my back and walks away "See ya Red, don't wreck the place while I'm gone. Oh also Bruce, Thor, and Sam, plus a new kid are staying so you won't be alone." He says with a smile and I just nod as I sit down and go back to eating.

"Speak of the devil." I hear Nat say as I hear boots hit the ground "I have to go." Thor speaks up as he walks past the doorway and in the room, "care to explain why?" Tony asks as he walks over to Thor, while they are talking everyone but Steve walks out so they can get ready for the mission, and Steve walks over to me.

While Tony and Thor are talking I hear bits and pieces of what they say it sounds like a home issue back on Asgard, I didn't hear the details due to eating and then have a certain blonde male staring with his arms crossed as he leans against the counter next to the sink.

After a few moments I walk around the island and over to the sink with my now empty plate and start to wash it, hearing Tony and Thor wrap their conversation up, "Hope you figure it out point break." Tony speaks up and pats Thor's shoulder to which Thor nods and walks out.

"Cassie." I here Steve's voice call out to me and it's then I realized that I was standing there with the soapy plate still in my hand and the sponge in the other. I finish washing the plate and I start to dry my hands "Yes?" I say as I put the towel I used to dry my hands over my shoulder and I turn around and lean against the sink, crossing my arms.

"You'll be okay with Sam yeah?" Steve asks as he looks at me. I look around and notice that it's only me and him now, everyone has now left.

I look at Steve and sigh "As long as he stays far away from me I should be fine." I say as I look away from Steve to the ground where my feet stand.

I still remember what happened the first day I came here..

"This is an old friend of mine" Steve starts "she's from Hydra and she-" he gets cut off from a male that speaks up "Hold on Hydra?!" He says as he steps forward "why should we trust her so quickly?" He asked as he glared at me.