Chapter 6 Friendly Sunshine

I have some time to write.

Nico's POV

I chew up the last of the cookie and swallow it down. I notice Will's looking at me like he's having an internal conflict. "Uhh Solace you okay?" He bites his thumb.

"I must-have!" He leans forward wiping my face gently with his finger. "You had chocolate on your face and I just, it was bugging me," he says looking nervous.

"Oh thanks," I say grabbing another cookie, and he looks relieved. "So, what are we going to do?" I ask taking another bite of cool kid. Gosh these are delicious. Will taps his chin with his finger then gets this look on his face.

"Well, we could always play a game of f truth or dare," he says and I can see the mischief in his face.

"Sure but I don't think it will be that fun with just two people," I reply shrugging.

"It'll be fine," he says waving his hand. "So, is that okay?" I nod and he claps his hands excitedly. "You want to go first?"

"Sure, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Cough cough wimp. So, have you ever kissed someone?" I ask off handedly.

"Uhh no. Truth or dare?"

"Dare, duh." He smirks at me.

"Okay I dare you to...take your shirt off until the game is over." He says looking proud of himself. I roll my eyes and unbutton my shirt and slip it off onto the back of the chair.

"Truth or dare." Will looks at me for a minute contemplating probably on how evil I can be.

"I think uh maybe dare."

"Okay I dare you to uh prank call a random number." Will looks at me and smiles getting out his phone.

"Hmm let's see oh here we go, this person called me but when I called back they hung up," he says pressing a number. I hear it ringing and then someone picks up. "Hello? Is this Darla! Hey Darla oh my gosh I haven't seen you in forever!..No no you are Darla you have to be! You can come over tonight and we can-" I hear a click and Will busts up laughing.

"What happened?" I ask laughing a little myself.

"Well, it was a guy who answered and he was really confused saying he wasn't Darla and how he's a guy and he doesn't date other guys," Will says before busting up laughing again. He wipes tears of joy from his eyes while I laugh with him. I can just imagine the look on that guys face. "Alright your turn truth or dare?" Fulfill says when he finally stops laughing. I take a few deep breaths not able to wipe the smile off my face.

"Dare."

"Ooo you're going to regret that one of these day," he says looking down stroking his chin in thought. "Which, actually might be right now!" He says getting this evil look in his eyes.

"What's the dare?" I ask kind of scared at what he's thinking.

"Okay, you can either wear whatever I tell you to and let me draw you, or you have to let me draw on you in permanent marker," he says rubbing his hands together.

"Okay I think I'll go with the first one, I don't trust you with that look in your eye," I say preparing myself for what was to come. Why does he like drawing me so much? Maybe he wants to get good at drawing real life before he goes onto something else or something. Will gets up smiling in a way that kind of scares me. He motions for me to follow and I do. We walk out of his room and down some stairs. Geez big house. Looks like mine except yeah too sunny. We walk into a living room where I see an older lady cleaning some shelves with a feather duster.