Your Loving Author (All Need To Read This)

My dear readers I'm sad that I have to say this, I feel that many of you will be disappointed or angry but I have no choice in the matter I am still only a child.

It pains me to no end but this I must do or else I will be in big trouble so with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes I say this:

I cannot continue this story for a very long time. My choice is not my own since I am still a child, so when an adult who takes care of me says something I must obey. I have to discontinue this story until further notice. I deeply apologise to all of you for this and hope you can forgive me. I will not say the details of the matter but I hope you all understand this is not my choice. I will however be continuing my other stories on here that are not fanfiction. I once again regret that I have to say this and I apologise to those of you who liked the story. I hope you can continue to support my writing even though it isn't fanfiction.

One day I will continue this story, and the other fanfiction, just wait my dear readers and have patience.

I give you all the freedom to vote whether I just keep them up or take them down and unpublished the stories. Thank you all for reading.

I LOVE EVERYTHING AND ALL OF YOU,
BookwormKy