Parents AGAIN

Wednesday quickly picked up the baby carrying her on the inside and handing her to Xavier. The goth girl quickly recoiled and put on some hand sanitizer. Enid, Ajax, and Xavier were all still in a shocked state while Wednesday took it better this time around.

"How did they have a baby so quick, it's only been two months?"  Ajax asked.

"I was obviously pregnant moron, or what you thought I was just letting myself go?" Wednesday snapped back.

"To be fair there were WAY bigger fisher to fry when our future selves got here, I hardly even noticed her stomach." Xavier said.

The baby in Xavier's arms began to stir slowly attempting to open her eyes. When she finally woke up she began to cry.

"Xavier shut her up before we get into trouble!" Wednesday yelled.

"She looks hungry, what am I supposed to do?!"

"Formula?"

"Wednesday she looks like a newborn, I think she needs to be breastfed."

"Do I look like I'm lactating?"

"Definitely not." Ajax interjected earning a slap upside the head from Enid.

"Ignoring the idiot and his comment, there is no way I can feed her Xavier." Wednesday said.

"She just can't starve!"

Before Wednesday could retort her head fell back into a vision.

"Wednesday, I know you have our newborn daughter, I also know she'll get hungry. You'll need to go into your spell book and find the maternal spell and use it and it'll provide you with everything needed. I also have a couple helpers on the way for you. Protect our child, I have a feeling this is our strongest enemy we've ever faced." Future Wednesday said fading away.

Wednesday came to in the arms of Xavier and quickly leveled her breathing before getting up and going straight for her spell book.

"Wednesday what are you doing?" Xavier asked.

"Providing a solution."

She flipped through the pages landing on the spell she was looking for. After quickly saying the spell, she could feel the changes happening. She felt her breasts get slightly larger causing the first few buttons on her shirt to pop open. Xavier was slack jawed as he stared in awe at his girlfriends new friends.

"Xavier my eyes are up here, now hand me the child and everyone else GET OUT!"

Xavier quickly passed Mericoles over to Wednesday and ushered everyone and himself out of the room. After a couple of minutes Wednesday opened the door looking decent and Mericoles was all sleep.

"Xavier, you know I love you so PLEASE make this the last one."

"I have no control over that Nes, apparently were future freaks." Xavier responded winking.

"There is absolutely no way we're going to get away with keeping a baby here, you guys do know that right." Enid interjected.

"For once Enid has a point." Wednesday stated.

"Yea the interim principal won't understand like Weems." Ajax agreed.

"So what's the plan?" Xavier asked.

"Try to keep her from crying as much as possible, obviously she'll stay with Enid and I, because you two aren't equipped to provide her food." Wednesday stated.

"I'll be honest . . . that's a terrible plan." Ajax said.

"I'd love to hear your plan and all the idiotic twists and turns it takes."

"I don't have one."

Wednesday walked over and gave Ajax a light playful hit on his head.

"Ow, what was that for?!"

"So you can feel a fraction of the pain you're currently causing my brain."

"Will you two quit it." Enid and Xavier said at almost the same time.

"As a very smart person and Ajax being a very average person, his criticism is NOT needed."

"Babe we're all on the same team relax."

The conversation was interrupted by an announcement.

"PARDON THE INTERRUPTION, ATTENTION STUDENTS, WE WILL HAVE AN ASSEMBLY IN 30 MINUTES, YOUR ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY, THANK YOU."

Do you guys like this sequel and it's direction? Be honest with me :), much love <3