A Saving Grace

Wednesday, Xavier, Enid, and Ajax all filtered into the crowded courtyard as students impatiently waited on this announcement disrupting their evening.

"Wednesday are you one hundred percent sure that sleeping spell will work?" Xavier asked slightly nervous.

"Yes, and if you insult my skills again you won't have to worry about it working because you'll be incapable of having children." Wednesday responded with a glare.

"I love you." He said giving her a peck on her cheek.

"Mmhmm." (WHO REMEMBERS THIS FROM THE ORIGINAL BOOK ;)

The sweet exchange was interrupted by the interim principal walking out signaling the start of the assembly.

"Students and teachers, it has been my greatest honor being your principal. Of course with the interim title we all knew it wasn't permanent. I know Principal Weems was a fearless and strong leader and though I gave you all more freedom than she did, I appreciate your respect and cooperation. Unfortunately this is goodbye because you all have been assigned a new permanent principal, give her a warm Nevermore welcome as I turn the assembly over to her."

The new principal walked out and the reactions of various students and groups were priceless. It seems there wasn't there that didn't know her. Wednesday was too busy writing notes for her novel in her notepad to pay attention.

"Uhh babe, you might wanna take a look at our new principal." Xavier said tapping her.

"No need, the last two couldn't control me and this one won't either."

"Yea I wouldn't be too sure about that Nes."

Against her better judgement Wednesday looked up to see the new principal and for the first time in her life she actually gasped.

"Hello students and faculty, I'm happy to be the new principal. I'm sure many of you know me, but I'll introduce myself just so we're all on the same page. My name is Morticia Addams and I too once walked the campus of Nevermore."

All eyes turned to Wednesday as her mother flashed her signature smirk.

.

"Wednesday not to be weird at all, but your mom's kinda hot." Ajax said.

"One more comment and I swear your in the dog house for the next week." Enid said.

Wednesday ignored them all as she lead the group to the crowd making a beeline for her mother. Once arriving to her all it took was a cold glare from the same girl who killed a deranged serial killer, a hyde, and a demonic pilgrim and all the crowders quickly evaporated.

"Mother what is the meaning of this?"

"First hello to you too Wednesday, second I know about Mirecoles, and third the board reached out and offered me this job. I'll only be here a year and it's strictly to help you and of course the school get back on track. I know you can't see it now but I only try to make your life easier my little viper."

"Well I appreciate the concern mother, please do not over step."

"Of course Wednesday . . . so, introduce me to your friends."

"This is Enid my best friend/roommate, you know Xavier, and that's Ajax quite idiotic at times, but I can appreciate his friendship."

"Nice to see you again Mrs. Addams." Xavier said nervously.

"Sweetheart call me Morticia, we both know what's to come and you're family, now let's go see my grandchild."

Everyone's favorite mother has been promoted to a story regular! I'm excited to give her some plot with Wednesday, Xavier, Enid, and even Ajax. As always hope you enjoyed much love <3!!