Let the games begin

"I really must've went soft in the future." Wednesday said looking at Enid.

"I'm not following." Enid said.

"I mean I'm Wednesday Addams and I've now had two idiots make an attempt on me and my children's life."

"Maybe you're just a lot more special and your enemies fear you."

"Thank you Enid, see that is why I allow your company."

Enid rolled her eyes and turned over to go to sleep. Vince decided he wanted his own bed this time and Enid never able to say no especially to an adorable child gave it up. The time was currently ten pm and they were finally able to go to sleep now that Miercoles was sleeping. 

.

Per usual in the middle of the night Miercoles woke up and was crying. The good news is that Wednesday's mother knew a spell which made their room soundproof. Wednesday and Enid both rose up rubbing their eyes.

"Wednesday, Miercoles is crying."

"Thank you Enid, I hadn't heard."

Once Wednesday's vision cleared up she realized that someone was standing over Mierocoles. Quickly reaching down her leg without making a sound she threw a knife and hit the person right in their back causing them to instantly fall. Wednesday knew she had paralyzed whoever the culprit was. She reached under her pillow and grabbed her other Knife and quickly approached the person.

"Wednesday what the hell are you doing?"

"Enid be quiet, I'd hate for Vincent to see me kill the unlucky bastard who just tried to kidnap my baby."

"What are you talking abou . . . ." Enid trailed off as she turned to see the scene that had just unfolded.

"Wednesday who the hell is that?!" Enid whispered.

Wednesday put her finger to her lips signaling for the blonde to be quiet and slowly approached the figure. When she turned them over she saw a ginger man she didn't recognize.

"Who is he Wednesday?"

"Give me time to ask Enid."

"Ok, good luck bestie!"

Wednesday rolled her eyes ignoring the comment looking back at the stranger.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"Yes I would given the fact you were about to kidnap my daughter." Wednesday said kneeling and putting the cold blade against the strangers neck.

"I don't think your brother would like that Aunt Wednesday." The stranger said smirking.

"Impossible!" Wednesday said.

"But it is, my mother is Katherine Addams formerly known as Katherine Gates, with my father being Pugsley Addams Sr."

"If you kill me and don't allow me to complete my mission of eliminating Miercoles, Vincent, and Morticia, my mother will time travel back and complete the mission, also making sure to kill my father in the process. You see my mother taught me at an early age that my father's family can't be trusted and that he couldn't be trusted either. He may be my father but he's a pathetic whiny wimp and not a single part of me love- . . . ." Pugsley Jr's monologue was cut off by Wednesday slowly dragging the blade across his neck.

"This is bigger than I thought." Wednesday said.

"Wednesday you just killed your nephew!" Enid squealed.

"No one and I mean NO ONE hurts or talks bout my little brother, let's clean him up and Enid . . . you will not tell a soul."

"I promise bestie."

.

Wednesday came down to breakfast more on edge and alert than usual, her mother hired a new teacher whose jobs were to watch the kids and after Wednesday did a thorough investigation of the stranger she approved it. Wednesday was snapped out of her thoughts by a hand wrapping around her waist. She grabbed the hand as a natural defense mechanism and  once realizing it was Xavier she relaxed.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning Xavier."

"Anything new?"

"What do you not trust me anymore, if something significant happened I would tell you Xavier!" Wednesday snapped getting up storming away.

Xavier was quick to chase after her catching up pretty quickly.

"Alright Wednesday what's the problem?"

"Nothing, I just don't appreciate being badgered by my boyfriend at 8:30 in the morning."

"Baby I wasn't badgering you I was just creating casual conversation."

Wednesday could see the clear confusion on Xavier's face and it finally hit her. She was feeling guilty for the first time in her life and she hated it.

"I know, I'm s-s-sorry, just a lot on my mind." Wednesday stuttered apologizing always being a hard thing for her to do.

"It's fine just talk to me, I love you Wednesday and you can tell me anything with no judgement."

"I've gotta get to class, I love you." Wednesday said giving him a quick kiss which caused Xavier to fall into a conscious vision. 

In the vision Wednesday and Enid are cleaning up blood off of the floor.

"Remember Enid, not a soul is to know. I don't care how much you trust them, that means you no telling Ajax or Xavier, we take this to our grave."

Xavier came to in Wednesday arms concern laced in her features.

"Xavier!"

"Huh?"

"I said are you alright?"

"Wednesday what did you do?!" He asked looking slightly scared.

"Wednesday I think I just had a vision and I saw you and Enid cleaning up blood saying to take this to the grave, so I ask again what did you do?!"

ITS STARTING!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY LOVES :) <3!