PART TWO.

This chapter is dedicated to NikkiHerbert8 Thank you for the first vote and for embarking on another journey with me after Adopted. I love you🥰🥰.......

“Thank you for flying with us and welcome to Lagos,” the pilot called out around the plane as we all prepared to go down the plane.

The fresh air of Lagos welcomes us with its clear blue sky and I felt at home knowing I will soon be on the always busy road of Lagos where the sound of car and bus horns will do justice to my eardrums.

We walked to where our luggage is placed to pick them up before walking out to the arrival terminal, where crowds are waiting for their families and friends. We searched for anyone with a placard with my name on it which we found after some minutes of searching.

“Welcome home, Lola and friends,” Mr. Akin greeted taking my luggage from me.

“Good evening, Mr. Akin,” I and my friends greeted in response helping him place our luggage at the back of the SUV.

We got into the air-conditioned SUV and he drove off.

“Is my dad home?” I asked him.

“He left this morning for the capital; I don’t know if he is going to be flying back today but your mom and siblings are home.” He responded not taking his sight off the road.

I hummed and whispered my appreciation for his response.

After spending a few hours in Lagos traffic, we drove into my estate gate and he parked in the garage beside my flat. We got out and picked up our luggage that was already placed on the floor by Mr. Akin and some security personnel.

We walked into my flat, I switched on the lights while my friends made their way to their rooms and I made my way into mine.

Walking into my white-painted bedroom, I dropped my luggage in front of the closet and made my way into the bathroom to relieve myself and cleaned my hands, I stepped out to see my room occupied by my siblings.

“Welcome back sis, how was the journey back?” Lade my senior brother asked after placing a kiss on my head while I crush myself into him.

“It was fine, how is work?” I asked pulling away from him only to be hugged by Loba my younger brother.

“I missed you,” he mumbled bringing a smile on my lips.

“I missed you more monkey, how was school?” I responded to him after pulling away.

“It was fine. How were the finals?” He inquired taking his seat on my bed, I and Lade joined him.

I and my siblings share a very unique connection among ourselves, we talk almost every day and we love one another very much. We talk about everything with ourselves and we keep no secret away from each other.

We’ve been lying on my bed and talking about how life has been on the three of us for the past two hours and we still have much to talk about.

“How do you feel writing your final exams in the university?” Lade asked.

“The same way I feel when I wrote my final exam in secondary school,” I replied with a smile.

“Do you think Dad might let me visit the United States this summer?” I inquired meekly.

Summer holidays in my family are always fun because we go for vacations all over the world apart from the United States, which according to Dad he doesn’t want me visiting yet even when he knows about my obsession with a certain family that rules that country.