Who's to blame?

Hi guys, it's me again, don't worry I'll make it quick.

I just want to say if you see any spelling mistakes please tell me in the comments so I can fix them. Yes, I'm lazy too to spellcheck. Other than that. Prepare yourself for a whole chapter of arguments.

"It's all you're fault!" I roared. "You came to my house without even a text."

"It was meant to be a surprise! How is it my fault that you're a dog?"Noah shouted back at me. I was pacing around the room. I needed to get Lyall and Toby but they were MIA.

"Because it is!" I said. These twins had one thing in common, they were complete pains in the ass.

"What-"

"Shut up! I need to think." Noah had found out that I was a werewolf, he couldn't go back home. All of a sudden, Toby came running in.

"I'm here." He looked at Noah. "Woah, what the hell is he doing here?"

"He is the problem." I said, emphasising the 'is'. "He knows about us."

"Us? You're both werewolves?"Noah asked. He looked as if he was about scream. "Who else here is a werewolf?" He asked.

"Technically everyone in this building is a werewolf except Lorelei." I gave Toby an angry look.

"Don't tell him that, knowing him he'll go tell everyone that he knows," I said in a low voice. You could tell by the way he acted he couldn't keep a secret. He told me that he tells his dad everything.

"So what now?" Toby asked. I was looking through the draws of my office, looking for the map. It kept track of all the pack members' rooms so that we could always find guest rooms for the guests we had.

"We have to keep him here," I said.

"Who?" Said Lyall, he was standing by the door.

"Who the heck is that?" Noah asked. I was starting to see how Nerissa suffered at home.

"I swear if you ask one more question I'm going to break your voice box." I threatened, hoping that it would be enough to make him shut up.

"Lyall, meet Noah aka Nerissa's chatterbox twin. He knows about us being werewolves and because he is such a blabber-mouth, we're keeping him here."

"What? This is a kidnapping! I demand my freedom, now! My father is a police officer and he would certainly not support this." I looked at Toby who was on the edge of laughter. I accidentally smiled at him while trying to hold in my laughs. He began to laugh, breaking all the effort I put into not laughing. Lyall joined in. "I can't believe it! You kidnapped me and Lorelei, no wonder she looks like she has been starved to death."

"Nobody kidnapped Lorelei," I said. I grabbed the dagger out of my pocket and held it against his neck. "But you will end up worse than kidnapped." I had no intention of killing him.

"Wait, don't kill me. I know you have a crush on my sister. I can tell you everything about her." I smiled. It kind of sounded like a good deal but the pack was more important.

"Call your parents and tell them you're staying with us," I commanded. I threw his phone on and he quickly dialled his parents on the phone. After the short wait, they pick up.

"Hello." his dad answered.

"Yes, Dad. Can I sleep over at my friend's place?" I knew his dad would say yes. He was his dad's favourite. I felt as if I knew a lot about Noah as he already told me it.

"No." He said to my surprise, just when I thought I knew everything about him. "That stunt you pulled on your sister almost got me embarrassed. Why would you lie about things like that? I was late to pick Ria up because of you." I was confused as hell about what they were talking about.