An ocean for two

Hi there,

Before you begin to read just a few messages. First of all, I just want to say thank you to all my readers. A little thing such as reading someone's work on a watt pad can be a big thing to someone, aka, me.

Second of all, I would love to see my readers commenting, even if it's just a 'hi' because better knowing that I have readers. I especially encourage feedback on my work as long as it is not mean or out of disrespect. As well as that I also encourage lots of suggestions for what happens next. Trust me, you won't have to worry about me seeing it because I've nothing better to do with my life than waiting for people to comment on my work.

Alright, I'm sorry for boring you.
Enjoy!

"Noah, get the hell out of my way," I demanded. My hand was inches away from the door handle.

"No, because you need to stay at home and babysit the twins." I pushed him away.

"Mum! Noah is not letting me open the door!" I screamed. I'd never thought I'd have to stoop down to Noah's level by snitching but when came to Lorelei it was worth it. The only thing that made me feel like I was going to last in Garner fall was Lorelei. She was the only mermaid in town. She had nobody else. Neither did I. I couldn't let Noah ruin this.

"Okay, what is wrong with you guys?" It was Leo. I was glad to see that he was finally done getting crumbs on the carpet that I'd be cleaning up.

"Look, dummy. My friend is here and I'm going out. Tell. him. to. get. out. the. way." Leo stared at me for a moment before laughing.

"You just met someone and you're deciding to go out together already? Maybe Noah is right." He said he brings me away from the door.

"You can't go out, who's going to clean up the house?" He asked as he walked us into the living room. "Did you even tell Dad?"

"I don't have to tell Dad, Mum already knows." Noah was smiling at me from the other end room.

"Dad," Noah said as he nudged me towards Dad. "Nerissa has come to tell you."

"Get your hands off of me you idiot. Dad, Noah and Leo want me to tell you that I am going out." I looked at Leo. "There, you happy?" I was glad I got that over and done with.

"Absolutely, not" I stopped and glanced at Dad.

"What?" I questioned.

"You're not going out, you need to take care of the twins while I go to pick Ria up from football practice." I couldn't believe it, they were so ridiculous. I couldn't go out the door and tell Lorelei that we can't hang out.

"But dad-"

"No buts and that's my final verdict." I gave Leo and Noah a death glare as they discretely smirked at me. Seconds later, Mum came in with Lorelei who smiled at me.

"Thanks, Mrs Rocio for letting me in." I smiled back at her.

"Well, you're welcome. Please, do stay for a bit longer. I'll bring some biscuits." Mum left the room immediately to go get the biscuits.

"Hi, Nerissa." Lorelei gave my dad an awkward side glance. You could tell that the three of them were all frustrated.

"Hi," I responded. I wasn't going to waste my time thinking about them being angry. I deserve to have friends. "I love your dress." I also was doing the weird side-eye thing at the three. Mum came in with the biscuits and a huge smile. "Thanks, Mum." I sat down next to Lorelei on the sofa. My dad cleared his throat as his eyes were locked onto Lorelei's.

"So who is this?" He asked. I went red. Why couldn't he just say hello or act all friendly like usual? Normally when people came over he was all nice and friendly. What changed?