Somethings you don't want to know

The sky was filled by pools of reds, yellows and oranges all gradually blending with one another. The sky was removed of the clouds that were only there one hour ago. Half the sun was submerged into the ground. The other half was still there surrounded by the dreamy, fiery sky. Unsurprisingly, it reminded me of the time when our family stayed over at Bali for the weekend and we stayed up late sipping on those sunset cocktails.

I didn't feel like leaving my room for my promised visit with Noah so I lied saying that I was ill. I wanted to make up my sleep but I just couldn't. The next chance I had to get along with my mate I had just lost. It's unlikely that she would ever allow me to sit with them again. They'd probably be more cautious than before.

The worst part was Lorelei. I'm losing my best friend because of some girl who appears out of nowhere. The same girl is also causing more issues in my attempts to making Nerissa like me.

I remember being eleven and looking at pack members with their mates, or even my own parents, being lovey-dovey and how I look at them and think eww. I wasn't one of those kids who was really into finding my mate. I was more into things such as learning how handle a spear or getting Derek to turn into a shark. I hate the fact I turned into a wolf. I always asked myself 'why couldn't I be a shark instead?' I gave up after Derek told me I'd have to live with the lockness monster. After, that I had nightmares about the lockness monster for a week.

The point was, that I was not good when it came to girls. If anything I just got them annoyed.

It was probably why I was great at annoying my sister. I would have asked my sister for advice but I she was probably still pissed because I said the dress she wore made her look fat. As a result, she hit me with her shoe, begging me to leave. She asked me to tell her the truth and I did what she said, so why was she angry?

The only thing that helped me was making up scenarios up in my of how I was going to shout at Lorelei. One thing I knew for definite was I was going to talk to Lorelei when I got a moment alone with her. It was definitely not going to be a good conversation. 

When I got the energy to get to get I'd go find her and threaten her tell me everything about Nerissa or I just kick her out the pack. As an alpha I can refuse Lyall's appeal to leave if I do kick Lorelei out my pack because he is not going to stay in my pack any second longer. I will have to find a decent reason for him to stay, though. One thing is for certain, I hate that witch.

There were always two situations I always hungry, one was when I was bored.

As hard as it is to believe the perfect life of an awesome alpha can be boring it does become boring. Not to mention the piles paperwork. The alphas who are actually able to get through it all deserve more appreciation. Unlike me who hasn't been through a single week of having it all done.

The other situation is when I have woken from a nap. This situation was situation number two. I woke up thinking Lorelei had died like in my dream. Unfortunately, she hadn't so I partly went down to the kitchen, hoping that the food would cheer me up. Though, it didn't. Especially, when she entered with Lyall.

"I'm not hungry, Lyall." She muttered under her breath. It probably was a act.

"Babe, you're going to starve if you don't eat." I would have said something but my option was probably unwanted. She shook her head. She launched out of her seat as soon as the plate touched the table. She eyed me for a second while I held my fork with spaghetti near my face. I watched her in confusion.

"We've talked about this! You want to start an intimate relationship with me as soon as possible but I'm not ready for that!" She sucked a breath of air. She was shaking.