A New Beginning

Darkness...

All I see around me is darkness...

I can feel myself floating in this dark void curled up with my knees pulled up to my chest.

It's so peaceful...

Wait! Where am i? Am I dead? What's going on?...

Then I started remembering some blurry seens......

▪▪▪▪▪

"Finally school is over, time to enjoy the weekend to the fullest!" I excitedly said to myself as I was making my way back home.

I was walking on the sidewalk thinking what I should do after I get home, when suddenly I heard a loud horn and shouting behind me. I turn back to see a truck inchs away.

My eyes widened and the next thing I know is the intense pain I felt from the truck crashing in me.

I can feel the people surrounding me, I see their blurry figures shouting something, but I can't hear anything due to the ringing in my ears.

'Everything hurt... please make it stop... why truck-sama...?'

After that the pain slowly starts to fade away. I feel myself going numb and with that I fell unconscious.

▪▪▪▪▪

...

....So I really died..?

..is this afterlife?

*light sobbing noise*

TRUCK-SAMA, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HIT ME?! GRANTED THE LIFE ON EARTH WAS SHIT, BUT THERE WERE STILL SO MANY ANIMES THAT I WANTED TO WATCH!! WAHHH!!

As I was busy mellowing in my self petty I heard a voice.

"Well, aren't you an interesting child?" I could practically hear the amusement in the magistc voice of whoever it is.

'Who are you!??... Are you God?'

"You could say that. Yes, I'm a God but not of your world."

'Then what are you doing here in this world. No offence.'

"You are quite interesting human. Since you are already dead in this world why not come to mine. It is getting quite boring. And I think you'll also enjoy being there."

Now that sounds tamptating.

'Is there magic in your world?'

"Not magic but something similar. We call it aura and we also have psychics there who can control things through mind."

'Yes!! Please take me there! I've always love things like those!'

"Haha, you are quite an edgier child. This will be amusing. You'll be the special chosen one as the very first human there to be brought by me."

'This all feels like a dream, by the way what should I call you?'

"Right, I never gave you a name huh. The rest of the world calls me Arceus, but since you are my chosen one you can call me father."

'WAIT!! You mean you are The God of the Pokemon world!?'

"Oh, so you know about it then, good that saves me the time. And yes you'll be reborn there as my chosen one. There are also some tasks that I will ask you to do when the time is right, as you probably already know that I'm still recovering. Now tell me child are you ready for the challenge?"

'Yes father! You can trust me with it, I'll be the very best for you. You won't regret choosing me.' I'm practically beaming with excitement.

"I know child, thats why I chose you. But right now I don't have much time, so let's talk again later."

With that everything fell silent and I started to feel sleepy.

Slowly-slowly I fell asleep.

<<<<timeskip>>>>

I don't know how much time has passed but the dark void from before, now feels much different. I can also feel another presence with me here. My guess is that I'm probably in the womb of my new mother here and the other presence is probably a twin sibling.

I think I can also feel two different types of energy within myself, if I have to guess I'd say these different energies are aura and psychic abilities.

I'm so exited just thinking of all the adventures I'll have in the Pokemon world!! I will be the very best like no one ever was!(I just had to okay, that was necessary.)

This is going to be a new beginning and I'm going to make sure it's better than my shitty life back at earth.

Most people would probably say that I'm being an ungrateful brat with how exited I'm to start my new life, without even a single thought about my previous family. Don't get me wrong my parents were good and I also had two younger siblings, it's just I felt like a outcast there. I felt like I was just a burden and there money could be used on much useful things.

I was a quiet child since childhood but some things happened that made me even quieter. I never spoke unless spoken to, I never asked for things unless absolutely necessary. Basically I felt like a background character that doesn't even need to there in the first place.

The only thing that interested me were books (not school related books I hate those), animes, mangas, manhuas, manhwas,etc. In fact I ever wanted to be a writer but I never had the courage to tell my mom and dad, not like they would have accepted it as my career choice anyways. So I just decided to go with the flow and see where it takes me.

ANYWAY!! Dwelling on the past ain't gonna do shit. Sure I'll miss them since I spend 16 years of my life there with them, but I'm already dead so all I can do is move on enjoy my new life to the fullest and live no regret.

This going to be a new start..

..a new life..

..a new world..

A New Beginning.

《《《《《《■□◇□■》》》》》》