2

(Elisa's POV)

"Ashy!! Lisa!! Lunch is ready come and eat while it's still hot honey!!" I heard momma's voice stopping me and Ash, who was busy playing with a wild odish that came to play with us along with some other small pokemon.

"Coming momma/mommy!!!" The both of us answeredat the same time. We got ready to leave while waving at our pokemon friend.

"Bye guys! We have to go for now but we'll come by to play later!"Ash ,my twin older brother, said. Feeling kinda sad to part with our pokemon friends.

"Oh do you have to go? Can't you two stay a little bit longer Eli?" Odish asked me sadly along with the other pokemons.

Oh! And a tiny secret, I can understand what pokenons are saying. Momma and Ash know about it, at first they were surprised but now they are used to me talking to pokemons. Ash is still jealous about it.

"Sorry Odish. Momma calling, but we can play later." I said to her.

I try to talk like a toddler so I don't attract too much attention. I already attract enough attention as it is, since me and big brother Ashy are just too cute to resist. If I started talking fluently at the age of 2, people will surely lose there shit.

Oh!! Oh!! Did I mention it's already been 2 years since me and Ashy were born!! It's really like living a dream!

Well anyways as me and Ash got home we saw momma setting up the table. After we saw that momma made pasta we quickly went to wash our hands and got settled at the dinning table with momma.

"Ashy, Lisa tonight at dinner professor Oak will be joining us, and he will be bringing his grandson Gary with him. He said that Gary is also around your age so I hope you two can be friends with him." Mom told us as we started eating.

Ashy and I had already stuffed our mouth with food before momma started talking so we finished chewing first before replying.

"Okkie mommy/momma!" We replied at the same time before looking at each other for a moment then brusted out laughing and mom smiling at us.

Professor Oak had always been a father figure to momma so he was like a grandpa to us. We haven't met Gary yet but guess that's gonna change now.

Life has been so much fun ever since I was born here. Being kid again is the best feeling in world ever. Granted mentally I am an adult since even in my previous world my mental age was double my physical age. But here I actually feel like I can act like my physical age. I love how my momma dotes on me and Ash and how my big brother is just the purest ball of sunshine. I've never felt so free before, oh the joy of childhood.

Mom and Ash don't know this but I've been secretly training my aura and psychic powers. They're growing at an impressive pace. And I do try to train my body too as much I can for a 2 year old.

<<<time skip to dinner time>>>

*Ding-dong...*

"Oh! Looks like they are here! Lisa can you please go open the door?" Momma asked me while stirring up the almost finished curry.

"Okkie-dokkie momma!" I replied as I ran to open the door.

I did have a bit difficulty due to me being so tiny, but I managed to open it.

"Hi Professor Oak!" I cheerfully greeted him with a big bright smile.

"Oh! Hello Elisa, how are you doing?" Professor Oak asked me with a smile but before I could reply I saw a tiny head piping from behind his legs. Definitely Gary.

I excitedly ran around Professor Oak to him," Are you Gary?! Hii I am Elisa! Nice to meet you!"

He shyly clung to professors leg while blushing, " u-umm hi-i..."

Aww he looks so cute while blushing and being all shy like this... I gotta make sure he don't turn out to be an ass in the future!!

"Haha! Elisa why don't you take Gary to meet Ash and then you three can play while dinner gets ready?"

"Yes sir! Come on let's go Gary!"

So... let's just say Gary is now our best friend! And even though he and Ash are still quite competitive and seems to have a friendly revelry they get along way better than the anime, and I'll make sure it stays this way!

Momma and Professor Oak seems to be happy that we are getting along.
So all-in-all the dinner went great.

<<<time-skips to 3 years>>>

It's mine and Ashy's 5th birthday in a few days. So mom will be preparing a small party for us. There won't be many people, just us and the Oaks.

We have met Gary's parents but they are rarely ever home so it'll be just Gary and Professor Oak who'll come for our birthday party.

And I've kept my promise by making sure Gary don't turn a jerk so far. But we're only 5 yet so who knows what will happen in the future.

You know for the past year I've been trying to get inside the ranch at professor's lab, but every time they find me pretty quickly. Maybe I can convince mom and professor to let me study under him, I mean I'm known as the genius child in the whole Pallet town for obvious reasons.

And ever since Mew came to welcome me in this world I haven't met him or any legendary pokemon for that matter. Even father. I wonder when can I meet him again?

You remember that I told you how small wild pokemon would come to play with me and Ash right? Well now they also being berries, fresh veggies and fruits for mom and some parent pokemon would help her around the house.

At first mom got kinda worried and scared when the big pokemon came here, but after I told her that they just want to help her cause she always watch over their kid when they would come to play me and Ash, and feed them, she was more then happy with their help.

Even Professor Oak was surprised after knowing this but that still didn't beats the look on his face to when he found out about me being able to understand the poke-speech.

Hehe...! thats the funniest expression I've seen him make.

Our birthday will be awesome! Can't wait for the day.

《《《《《《■□◇□■》》》》》》