8

It was already morning and we're having breakfast before Mew takes me and lucario to the tree of beginning, Gary and Ash also managed convinced mom and professor Oak to let go with me so they are also coming with us.

I don't know what happened or what they talked about, but mom and queen Ilene are getting along so well that she's now our god aunt. Pretty surprising right? I know! We were surprised too, seeing them behave like sisters!

[A/n: I found that Delia Ketchum and Queen Ilene are around the same age after some research, so I thought it'll work. Please do tell if anyone wanna give their opinion on this!]

Ahm... anyways now that mom and professor Oak also know about me being Arceus's chosen one thanks to lucario unintentionally exposing me, things are going to be kinda easy and complicated at the same time. I wanted to make sure that they don't find out about it for their safety, but since now they know guess we're just gonna have to roll with it.

As you know Lance was also there yesterday night (and was completely ignored by us)so he obviously heard everything. But I absolutely don't want the league or higher authorities to know about it so... I may or may not have threatened him with Mew when mom wasn't looking.

At least my secret is safe now! But Lance is now terrified of a 5 year old girl... Meh, new achievement that I can't brag about I guess!

Now onto the main topic!!

Lucario have been avoiding everyone
Since the discussion last night. It's not surprising seeing as how his very home is now a totally strange place to him, so we decided to leave him alone to get used to the new environment a little bit.

Now that it's almost time to go to the tree of beginning we are getting ready, before Mew teleports us there. I would like to do that myself but I don't think I can teleport us all. Besides my psychic powers really need some work. Controlling them is harder than it seems. Controlling aura was more easy and came of naturally, I mean it is our life force after all. Still hard just not as hard as psychic powers.

"Lisa, Ash and Gary be careful okay, I don't want to see anyone hurt when you get back, am I clear kids?" Mom reminded us for the hundredth time now.

"Yes mom, we heard you... but can we go now so we can come back as soon as possible? We'll be super careful, we promise..." I resured her... for the hundredth time. It feels good to have someone who cares this much but some it gets a little too much... though I like it very much!

"Just let them go Delia, Mew and Lucario will keep them. And like little Lisa said they can come back sooner if they go now." Queen Ilene- or should I say aunt Ilene- said.

After some more persuasion mom finally let us go.

<<<time-skips to after Mew teleported us in front of the tree of beginning>>>

"I would've teleported us at the heart but thought this would be better." Mew said as he flowed around us.

"Let's just get this over before Ashy-boy decides to live here... I think he already did..." Gary sweatdroped as he looked at Ash swooning over all the new pokemon that weren't locally found around pallet town.

"Yea we should... *sigh* lead the way Mew." With that we started moving towards the heart of the tree.

Along the way we met the regi-trio, who bowed to us and also started to guide us towards the heart along with Mew.

Lucario stayed silent the whole time making me worried about him, but I decided not to say anything for now

As we reached the heart of the tree of beginning me, Ash and Gary were left in awe at sight before us.

This is beautiful... I mean I've seen it in the anime but witnessing it first-hand is truly something different.

Anyway, there, we saw a silhouette of someone frozen as a crystal statue... Sir Aaron.

Lucario was shocked to see him in this state, and tears slowly started run down his face in streams.

"Master..."

"Lucario, he stopped the war and saved everyone. If it wasn't for him coming here and offering all his aura to the tree, there would've been even more casualties in that war. He probably locked you in that s

taff to keep you save and so that you wouldn't interfere to stop him. Even in his last moments he worried about everyone, specially about you and queen Rin. If there was anything he regretted that would be leaving you and her alone..." Mew explained all that as he went to a flower made of crystal, known as The time flower.

Time flower is kinda like a video recorder, that can record and/or save the memory of a particular moment through aura. It has aura of his own too. (A/n: I don't remember properly and am feeling too lazy to do research about the time flower, so please bare with me if the info was wrong. If then not... then kudos for me I guess.)

Mew touch the time flower and it started playing what went down as a 3D hologram, from how sir Aaron flew here on his pidgeot and asked for Mew's help, to his last words apologizing to lucario for abandoning him and locking him away in his staff.

By the time the holographic images faded lucario was on his knees sobbing uncontrollably, and kept on asking sir Aaron to forgive for doubting him and thinking that he was a traitor.

I couldn't bare to watch him break down like this, so I went to comfort him and hugged him.

"Just let it out. I'm sure sir Aaron was happy that he was able to stop that war centuries ago. He did everything he could to keep everyone safe, and he succeeded. He definitely wouldn't want you to blame yourself for anything." I tried comforting him as best as I could. He accepted the hug and let all the emotions out, all the past anger now turned to guilt ran down his face in the form of tears.

After around 15 minutes of crying he finally started to calm down. He eventually pulled away from the hug, avoiding making eye contact with me or anyone for that matter.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked him in a concerned voice.

"I'm fine, lady Elisa. I apologise you had to see me like this..." he said, feeling embarrassed for how he acted.

"Hehe don't worry about that! It's better to let all those emotions out. It only cause more harm from bottling them up. And I've said you don't have to be so formal you know, just call me Eli! I don't like formalities anyways!" I cheerfully exclaimed giving him a bright smile.

He just nodded still feeling embarrassed over his actions.

Not long after that Mew teleported us back to the Cameron castle where mom, professor Oak and aunt Ilene were waiting for us.

Now that this done and we even got a new friend, I'm super excited to see the what the future holds for us!

《《《《《《■□◇□■》》》》》》