12

The rest of the week of our summer camp was more or less the same as the first day. Different fun activities, exploring the forest in our free time, chatting with the professors about their research and region, training with lucario and befriending the pokemons in the forest. So as you can see, the summer camp was a very fun experience!

But now it was time to say goodbye... to all the professors... to Serena... to all the pokemons in the forest that became my friends...

They really grew on me you know... I don't wanna say goodbye just yet... but we'll still meet in the future! And we can always talk to each other though phone! So... this will alright... I guess.

In my world I never really got attached to anyone this much. Be it for my own disability to make friend or... maybe I was never meant to be there.

Anyways! We need to get these goodbye done so they don't miss their flight.

"It been a great time with you all! We rarely get to see each other so this was surely a very memorable time for us all! What do you say, professors?" Professor Oak stated as he said his final goodbyes to the professors.

"It was definitely a memorable week here!" Professor Sycamore happily agreed.

"Yeah, who knew this summer camp will actually be this enjoyable with all of us together! And the kids also enjoyed themselves quite a lot!" Professor Birch exclaimed.

"We should try to clear our schedules once in a while to meet up like this again in the future!" Professor Juniper suggested.

"Definitely!" All the professors happily agreed.

<<<meanwhile with us>>>

"So... I guess this is a goodbye...?" Ash questioned sadly.

"Come on Ashy boy! Don't be all sad now! It's not like we'll never see each other again!" Gary tried to cheer Ash up.

"And we can alway write letters to Serena or call her, you know. Cheer up Ashy, I don't like seeing you sad. And besides, when we start our journey we can go to Kalos region to visit her too. "  I add.

"When you guys come to Kalos I would like to travel with you all too." Serena stated, feeling sad to part from her new friends.

"Yea, you're right! so let's promise that we'll travel together when we go to there!" Ash suggested, still sad but also very excited.

"Yeah, sounds fun!"

"Can't wait!"

"Sure!"

With one final group hug, Serena left in the bus along with the other kids and professors. Professor Oak and us being the last one left to leave.

"Ready to go back kids?" Professor Oak asked us.

"We already said our goodbyes to all the wild pokemons yesterday so Yea, we're ready professor!" I exclaimed.

"All that's left is to put our bags in the car." Gary stated.

"Alright then kids, let's put your stuffs in the car so we can go." Professor Oak said, and with lucario's help it didn't took long for us to get that done.

<time-skips to when we get back home >

"Mom! We're back!" Ash and I called happily.

"Ashy! Lisa! Welcome back, how was the summer camp? Come quick, I'll prepare something to eat for you two and lucario! Go and wash your hands and face everyone!" Mom exclaimed as she hugged us.

"Okay mom! And the summer camp was really fun!" Ash cheerfully told her.

"Yea! I can wait to tell you about all the things we did and our new friend!" I said.

"Is that so? Then I guess we should hurry, I don't want to miss anything!" Mom exclaimed and with that me and ash ran to wash our hands and face.

Mom watched us with a smile and turned towards lucario, "thank you lucario, for always looking after them and keeping them safe."

"You don't need to thank me Mrs Ketchum. It's my duty to keep princess and everyone close to her safe." Lucario sincerely replied and went to put our bags away after bowing to mom.

Not before too long all of us gathered back in the dinning room, telling mom about everything we did and mom happily listening to us.

««««««♦»»»»»»