6

Finally after some pestering mom and professor Oak are taking us to see the Rota festival!!!

I'm super excited for this!!!

"Calm down Eli, you are practically jumping in your seat. And the same goes for you too Ashy boy!" Gary told us even though it was pretty obvious that he is also very excited.

"Gary's right kids, you need to calm down. And how come all three of you wanted to visit Rota kingdom so suddenly?" Mom asked us in a soft voice.

"A pokemon told us it's a really pretty place!! And that there's a festival going on so we should visit it!! Right guy?" I gave them a wink
Which they quirkly understood.

"Yeah auntie/that's right mom!" They both replied nodding their head.

"*sigh* just make sure to behave, okay kids?" Mom said us to which all of us told her not to worry.

<<I can't think of what's next so TIME SKIPS TO WHEN GOT TO CASTLE>>

"Wow!! Everything here is so awesome!!!" I excitedly cheered while jumping. I don't really like dressses but since mom insisted, I'm now wearing a royal blue princess dress.

"It's amazing!!!!" Ash exclaimed with stars in his eyes. He was wearing a little prince's outfit in dark blue colour.

Gary was busy looking around excitedly so he didn't say anything. He was now also wearing a prince's outfit in white colour.

Mom and professor Oak were also wearing cloths similar to us.

Rota kingdom is truely a beautiful place. So many people from across the world have come here to see the Rota festival. Everyone was dressed in costumes similar to the ancient time in respect of Rota's traditions.
The battle tournament to decide this year's aura guardian was about to start in a little while. We're so excited for this that we can barely contain our excitement.

"Hey Eli, what's that tree shaped mountain there?" Ash questioned causing me and Gary to look in the direction he was pointing.

There we saw in distance a tree like formation of rocks....

The Tree of Beginning.

"That's the 'Tree of beginning' Ash

It is a rock formation that appears to be a gigantic tree. It's actually a living organism made up of crystal that feeds on sunlight. It has a symbiotic connection with Mew that lives within it. It needs to be fed with aura powers from time to time. But after sir Aaron there wasn't an aura guardian for a long while so stayed there feed it his energy and keep it alive." I explained to them.

"Wow... you really know a lot of things huh..." Gary said astonished.
Ash starred at me stars in his eyes.

"Hehe thanks but the tournament is about start so let's focuse there." I sheepishly replied.

The both of them nodded and turned back towards the battle field.

"HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! WELCOME TO ROTA KINGDOM!!! FOR THE TOURNAMENT OUR FIRST PARTICIPATE IS LANCE!!!! AND THERE OPPONENT IS..."

<<< time skip to after the tournament >>>

Lance won the tournament and became this year's aura guardian. Not surprising at all.

Sometimes between the tournament Mew came back in the form of a cute Pichu, currently on my shoulder.

The celebration were over and almost every guest has left. Ash was still busy eating at the buffet so we're waiting for him now.

"Come on Ashy boy be quick! Almost everyone has left!" Gary irritatedly told him.

"I know! I'm almost done!" Ash replied still stuffing his mouth with food.

I was just silently watching them when Pichu nudged me.

"Hum?" I looked at him to see what he wants.

'Eli, please take me to queen Ilene there.' He told me telepathically as pointed towards the queen.

"O...kay though I'm blaming you if I got into trouble." I said to him.

'Don't worry I'll handle it.' He resured me and with that we moved towards queen Ilene who was talking to lance about something.

I just went straight up to the queen and stopped right before the small set of stairs. The guards didn't even tried to stop me, probably cause of Mew or they simply didn't see me.

"Umm... excuse me..." I nervously stated getting their attention immediately.

"What are you doing here?" Lance asked me warily due my sudden appearance.

"Um... he asked me to bring him to you miss queen..." I told them as pointed towards Pichu who was still on my shoulder.

'Hi queen Ilene!!' He excitedly waved at her.

She immediately recognised him and gave us a smile, "why don't you come up here sweetie."

"Okkie!!" I brightly said as ran up the small set of stairs.

"So I take it you know him." Queen Ilene asked me.

"Yes miss queen! He was the one who told us to come here!"

'Queen Ilene can you give sir Aaron's staff to her for a minute?' Pichu asked her.

Queen Ilene seems kinda confused at the sudden request, while lance was utterly confused at the whole exchange.

"May I ask why, Mew?" She asked him.

At this point every guest except my family had left and mom and professor Oak were coming towards us after see me here.

'She has divine aura and I need the staff for something really important.' Mew tranformed to his original form as he said that.

Some gasps could be heard from mom, professor Oak and lance at the sight of the legendary pokemon casually sitting on my shoulder.

After hearing what Mew said she was extremely surprised and excited at the same time.

"Divine aura? May I ask what that is?" She excitedly asked him.

"Later for now the staff!!" He fussed while moving his hand up and down.

"Right! Sir Lance can you please pass sir Aaron's staff to her?"

Lance was completely speechless so he passed the staff to me.

"What do I do with this?" I asked Mew after had the staff in my hands.

"Pass your aura onto it." He told me.

"Okkie!" I tightened my grip slightly on the staff and started to focus my aura onto it.

Everyone present there was in awe looking at me as my eyes turned golden-bluish and my hairs floating as my golden-bluish divine aura flowed around me and the staff.

Then suddenly a very bright light came from the staff. When the bright light finally dulled,  everyone saw the the canine like pokemon...

Sir Aaron's aura partner who was locked in the staff for over a thousand years...

Lucario.

《《《《《《■□◇□■》》》》》》