7

I can feel lucario's power radiating of him as he stood before me.

Everyone else was so shocked at the sight before them that they couldn't even say anything but just watch in silence.

Lucario haven't even opened his eyes yet and he immediately bowed down to his knees before me, shocking me.

"Um... why are you bowing down to me...?" I uncertainly asked.

"My lady, you possesses divine aura. Even legendary pokemon don't possesses divine aura to the extent you have. That means you are chosen by our supreme god lord Arceus. It's an honour to be in your presence." He said (telepathically?) Still keeping his eyes closed and head downwards.

I deadpaned, "you don't need to keep bowing and you definitely didn't need to say to all that."

"I apologise if I said something  wrong, my lady." He said slowly opening his eyes but still bowing.

"Mew..." I called out to Mew, who was too busy snickering at my discomfort.

"Ahm, lucario me and father would like you to be her aura partner and help her. Can you do that?" Mew asked him after he stop snickering.

"But lord Mew am I even worthy of this when even sir Aaron left me..." He said with anger and self-doubt in his voice.

Before me or Mew could say something queen Ilene came forward towards lucario, who finally stood up.

"Lucario?" Queen Ilene exclaimed shocked.

"Queen Rin!- wait you're not queen Rin..." lucario disappointedly said.

"Yes, queen Rin was my ancestor my name is Ilene. And you've probably been stuck in that staff for over thousand years." She explained to him.

"What happened all this time I was in that staff...?" He asked uncertainly. Very confused over the whole ordeal.

I mean who wouldn't be confused in his place? You've been stuck in a staff for over thousand years and after finally getting free you're surrounded by strangers. Everyone would be confused and scared.

"Sir Aaron stopped that war thousand years ago, and became known as The hero. Ever since then we celebrate the aura guardian festival in his honour. We didn't know you were in that staff." She explained.

"How can he be the hero...? Sir Aaron locked me in his staff and ran away! He betrayed me! He left queen Rin and everyone behind and ran away!!" He furiously stated, looking so lost at the moment.

"We are sorry but we don't know... that's just what has been written in the history." Queen Ilene apologized, not sure what else to say.

Me and Mew looked at each other for a moment then nodded at each other and looked back at lucario.

"Hey lucario! Why don't you visit the tree of beginning to find the truth yourself? I can just tell you but it won't be as satisfying as finding it yourself." Mew asked him while tilting his head cutely.

Lucario didn't said anything else just nodded.

"Great! Then why don't you take some rest tonight and we can go there together! What do you say, Eli?" Mew asked me.

"Seems like a good idea but I'll probably have to go back with the others..." I trailed of while saying it.

"Lisa... what's going on here?" Mom finally asked.

"Mom..." I don't even know what to say at this point.

Seeing that I wasn't saying anything anymore Mew flew over to my mom and professor Oak, "Mrs Ketchum  as lucario said your daughter is blessed by our supreme god lord Arceus. She has a very great destiny ahead of her. There's no doubt she'll need as much help for the near future as she can get, so that's why I asked her to come here. Me and lord Arceus wanted lucario to help and protect Elisa."

Thank god Mew went to handle it... I  was really panicking about what to do.

"What... my Lisa just a child! I don't want her to be any kind of danger! Why does it have to be my baby?!" Mom is panicking very badly. Seeing this I ran up to her hugged her. Ash following my lead also hugged her.

"Mom! Calm down I'm alright! Nothing will happen to me! Please don't panic!" I pleaded her trying my best to calm her down.

"Yes mom, me and Gary will also protect Eli! Please calm down!" Ash also pleaded, worried about her.

"He's right auntie, we'll make sure nothing happens to her!" Gary also add worriedly.

"Mrs Ketchum please don't panic! Lord Arceus will be helping her with anything she need. And all of us legendaries have also sworn to protect our lord's chosen human. Your daughter will be safe,  we'll make sure of it." Mew also tried to resure her.

Mom slowly started to calm down. She really is very worried about me... makes me feel kinda happy to know just how much she cares about us, about me. It's not like I'm saying my previous mother didn't care about me, I just felt kinda neglected there like I don't belong there. But here... here I feel like I actually have a place where I belong, with them.

"Mama... I promise I'll be safe, so don't worry..." I tightened my hold on her as I softly spoke the words.

I felt a hand on my head so I looked up to see her looking at gently, " silly girl... I'll always worry about you and Ash no matter what. It's my job to worry about you two.*sigh* doesn't matter how honourable it seems to be the chosen one of the god pokemon, I still don't like the fact that you'll be in dangerous situations. Please promise me you'll be careful, all three of you."

"We will, promise!" All three of us replied at the same time.

She give us a small relieved smile, "Mew please keep the children safe. I know Gary and Elisa are very responsible for there age, but at the end all three of them are still children."

"Don't worry Mrs Ketchum, till I can join her journey lucario will be with them to protect them." Mew said.

"Miss, I'm sure you're all tired so would you like to stay here for tonight? I also have some questions that I would like to ask the young lady, if you are alright with this." Queen Ilene said, coming forward towards us.

"Your majesty! It's alright you don't have to, we wouldn't want to intrude..." Mom said.

"It would our pleasure, miss..."

"Oh! How rude of me, my name Delia Ketchum, your majesty. And about staying here..."

"Mom please say yes! We also need to take lucario to the tree of beginning tomorrow morning, pretty please mom!" I pleaded her.

"*sigh* if it isn't too much of a bother." She finally agreed, queen Ilene also seems happy with it.

"Then it's settled! Lucario have some rest tonight, tomorrow is going to be very special!" Mew excitedly proclaimed.

《《《《《《■□◇□■》》》》》》