4-𝑅𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

They entered the basement and they got greeted by five more guys.

-They are my friends . Come on . Get comfortable. He's Seungmin,Jeongin,Hyunjin,Chan,and Minho. .. He pointed at a emotionless expression.

-Is he okay? I whispered .

-Yeah . He's actually so sweet. You just have to get to know him .

I nodded and sad down on a rock .

-And?What are we going to do from now on ????Felix asked . We cant live there for the rest of our lives. It's stupid . We need to evolve somehow .

-What if we call for some help?IN asked.

-Dont be stupid Innie . Minho smirked and stretched his back, his mouth leaving a short groan.

-Shut it . I'm not stupid. The little boy protested .

-Yeah . Sure.

-Aha. The artist is speaking .

-I have the right to talk.Okay??? Don't insult my passion for art.

-Tsk.

-Innie,be respectful . Chan attentioned him.

-Okay. The young boy sat up and looked at me.

-Im sorry . What was your name?

-Jisung . Han Jisung.

-Can I call you Hannie???

I smiled brightly and I nodded letting him know that he can call me however he wants . He smiled and hugged me.

-How old is he? I whispered to Chan .

-Hes 15... He's the youngest. Probably has daddy issues if u ask me.

I looked at Minho who just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms .

-Yall are treating him like a baby.

-He is a baby,Minho! He's the youngest ! Hyunjin protested. You are a 25 yo man!Act like one!He's just 15.

-Yeah . He's 15 . He's a teen!

-Minho. Sh. Felix shut his mouth. Look . He's sleeping.

-And?

-Oh man!Shut ur mouth!!!!Chan whisper-yelled at him.

-Yeah . Okay.

-Go and paint.If you really can't shut up. Seungmin said.

-Yeah . Whatever.

I looked at him while he sat down on a rock and picked up a sheet of paper from his bag and a pencil. I felt kinda bad for him even tho his behaviour was so bad .He looked sad . Maybe hurt and panicked. He started drawing. Scratching the paper sheet violently with the pencil . His gaze was full of rage . Anger. What is going on with him? Why does he act like that?He needs to have a serious reason . A trauma? Maybe . He's on his period? NO HAN. HES A MALE .He mumbled something but I couldn't hear what. He was probably swearing .

-You really need to calm down,Minho. We are a team rn. We need to fight. Chan said rubbing Minho's shoulder .

-I know but yall are treating him like a baby .

-And?Whats the problem. Chan keeled down in frond of him.

-A baby could never survive.

-You act like a teenager. Come back to reality . Chan said and got up.

I could see his eyes watering. Was he misundersood?I kept looking at him . Analysing his beautiful features. His sharp chin and nose. He was somehow perfect even tho he was so angry . He looked like he would murder me . I kissed the kid in my arms and gave him to Chan .

-So ? Any ideas?Changbin asked .

-No... Felix said .

-Lets sleep . Chan said...

-What if we wont wake up?Minho asked.

-I don't know. Chan said and lied down on the cold ground .

-Oh Channie! You cant sleep like that!! Felix said to him . I brought some blankets. He said and lied them on the ground . Let's sleep.

-Minho? You're not sleeping ? I asked .

-No.

-Oh...

I turned around but I could feel him smiling . This man ...