13-𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑡

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

Living a nightmare ringht now.I couldn't concentrate on anything.Just to find a place and not to die.I didn't wanted to.

-Let's just get out of there.I said.We can't wait to bleed again.

-Let's go.Felix said.

I went outside and my eyes widened and ache.

-Oh God.I said.

-What?Jeongin askes.What happened?

-They are outside.I said closing the huge door.

-What should we do??Hyunjin asked visible panicked.

-I--- I couldn't finish the sentence.

When I opened my mouth I heard a noise behind me.I grabbed the lamp and I could notice in the wall was a big hole...

-Oh no.I said.

My eyes widened when I saw the zombies inside the barn.I took out my gun and I stepped back.

𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚑𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

-We are surrounded.I said.

A zombie tried to bite me but I kicked it in the chest and I shoot it twice,to make sure the walking dead is dead.

-We have to fight.I whispered for me.

I jumped on top of a zombie and I started stabbing it.The blood was everywhere and also the green substance.I tried not to gag.It was gross.All I could hear was gun shots and screams.

The sweat was running down my forehead.My body was burning because of the tension.I got up and stabbed another one.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

A zombie was about to bite me.I tried to push it but it was too strong for a dead.I felt it's breath near my face.I was trying really hard to kill it but I couldn't.My gun wasn't in my hands anymore.I checked my pockets but nothing.The zombie scratched my back and I yelled in pain,desperatly trying to let go but nothing.I felt like collapsing but then I heard a scream and the zombie was next to me without any strenght.

𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

I was stabbing a zombie but I heard a loud scream.I killed the zombie and I got up not knowing what was happening but after a few moments I recongized Chan's scream.I couldn't figure out where he was but then I saw him on the ground,with a zombie on his back.I ran and stabbed the zombie In the back of it's neck multiple times till collapsing.

-Are you okay?I asked Chan.

-Yes.Thank you.Where the f- is my gun???

-There.I pointed at his gun in the corner of the barn.

-Thank you!He said and ruffled my hair.

𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

I got up after I shoot a zombie but something dragged me back on the ground.A zombie tried to bite me but i rolled on top of it and shoot the zombie with my gun.I got up and looked around.I could see Felix shooting an imense zombie multiple times.I flinched when I felt a sharp pain in the bsck of my shoulder.I turned arround and I punched the zombie in the stomach not allowing it to scratch my intestines out.I pushed it against the wall and shoot it twice.

𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

I shoot a zombie then I looked around.There wasn't zombies anymore just my hurt friends on the ground.

-Y'all alright???

-Yes.We have to hide now.The hole it's still on the wall.Let's just hide.Minho said.Make small groups.I'm going with Felix and Jisung.He said.

-Okay.The others nodded.

-Come on Innie.Chan said.

-Come on.Seungmin said to Changbin and Hyunjin.

Me and Felix we're following Minho.Ww got outside.It was so dark but it wasn't night.

-Come on.Be silent Jisung.Minho told me.

-Okay.I whispered.

The fresh blood was running down ourselves.

-Look.I whispered pointing at a dead next to the outside walls of the barn.

-Oh fuck.I thought it was Changbin.Felix said.

-Nonsense.Stop saying that.I whispered to Felix.

-Okay,okay.

-It's his father.Minho said.

-Oh my God...Felix said while I was biting my lips anxiously.