24-𝐹𝐹22

The huge door opened.

They entered the hospital and they could already hear them .

Felix swallowed his saliva. He was scared .

-Are you scared?

-Of course I am!!!

-Come on.

They started walking through the large hallway ...

They heard a loud BOOM .

____________________

Jisung pov

-You fuckers!!!!

-Mr . Han . We are sorry but this is how the law says. Only two people are alowed.

-Who the fuck cares about the law anymore????!! WHO???? What if they die?????? I should have killed you two!!!

-Jisung,calm down . Chan said.

-How?Mh?

-Jisung . Everything will be okay.

-If I dont see Changbin,or any of them...-

-Calm down. Yeji said.

I sat down on the grass and looked at the door.

________________________

Felix pov

-Did you hear it?

-Yes... 

I jumped at the sudden noise ,and I grabbed my gun .

-Calm down,Lix.

I didn't say anything .

-Let's go.I said.

We we're walking through the hallway.

-We need to find a lab . I said and kept looking at the doors . Room 16,17...

-Is it that hard to find one?

-It's a huge hospital,

-Oh God... He said and dragged me behind a cupboard.

-What is it?I asked,my heart jumping up and down .

-Look at it.

In front of us we're a bunch of zombies...

-How...

-I don't fucking know..We have to run,Lix. They'll find us.

-Oh,God. But how?Where??

-Come with me.

-Okay.

-How do I shut down the lights?Changbin asked me.

-We cant .

-What do you mean?

-Its on the other part of the hallway .

-Oh shit .

We crawled carefully and entered a room . Room 17.

-Oh.

-What is it,Changbin?

-A dead human Felix!LOOK.

-Very interesting,Binnie . It's a hospital,after all . I said and smiled amused .

-Whoaa.

He was examinating the place. He was curious, fascinated .

-And a dead fish . And- is that a glass.What is that?

I got up from the chair I was sitting on and made my way to him

-Hm?What do you mean?

-Is that a baby???An embrio?

-Whoaaa. I never saw one! Fascinating . I said touching carefully the glass tube .

-Damn ... that's gross.

-There's nothing gross,Binnie. It's science .

-Crazy scientist.

-Hehe.

-I never had good grades in biology .

-Me neither. I said.

-Hm?

-Biology in school was shit . I never liked it .

-Ohhh. True.

-Especially in elementary school.

-FOR REALL.

I smiled at him .

-Now!Let's mind our business and stop telling stories.

-Right . He said and followed me. Where are we going???

-To find a lab.

-But the zombies-

-Get ur gun ready ... There's no other way.

-Okay .

Changbin pov

I charged my gun and I closed my eyes for a second. I didn't know if I had the strenght for this anymore . But... Let's give it a try.

-Are you okay?

-Yes,yes. I am okay . Thank you . I said and smiled at him ,he returned the smile.

-Try to survive.

-Okay .

We got out of the room and started crawling...quietly,but Felix stepped on a drinking cup,and it made a loud noise . My eyes shut open. They were eyeing us .

-Fight . I whispered.

He grabbed his knife and started fighting . I started shooting some of them,but they were too strong. Two were on me . I was trying to fight both but It was impossible. Hopefully,Felix came and stabbed one till the dead was dead . I killed the other one . They were too big and strong .

-Changbin!!! Felix yelled and I immediately looked in his direction . A zombie was trying to bit him.

I came closer and I shoot him,but I felt something on my back ,and then a sharp pain in my shoulder . My heart stopped. I got bit . My vision blurred . I crawled on the ground in pain.

-FUCK!SHOT ME,LIX.I yelled .

Felix pov

I saw him on the ground,and my eyes instantly watered . I felt my heart aching .

-FUCK!SHOT ME,LIX!!!He yelled.

I grabbed my gun and gripped harder on it and.... its over .

I started running throught the zombies. My eyes watery . I kept running until I saw an immense door "Lab" . I thanked God and I immediately entered . There was a zombie and I killed it without any hesitation ,then passed out on the cold floor .Did- he- I-kill . I couldn't think straight anymore. My mind was a mess . I only could feel hot tears going down my cheeks . I felt like throwing up,and I did .

I got up and started searching for FF22. Instead,I found a syringe . I grabbed it and put it in my bag . We'll need it . I was searching through all the meds and substances . I opened a cupboard and saw it ... A bunch of plastic bottles(???),full of FF22 . I smiled and put the bottles in my bag . I didn't have enough space so I threw up some things . Yes!