18-𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑎

Ryujin pov

I was so cold and my mind was full of questions about the next day . Something felt off. I couldn't sleep .. Everyone was sleeping . Except Minho and Jisung who weren't in the room yet .I was asking myself what would I do . What is this ife. Everyday passes so fast but I still feel exhausted . I just want everything to end. I just want to see my family even though they are probably some stinky creatures . I felt my heart heavy,looking at my friends. They were sleeping so peacefully ... I'm scared . I'm scared to death even tho I'm trying not to show it .

I was sweating but at the same time I was cold...I needed a break. My system was destroyed. I couldn't eat anymore. Everything was just so gross and it made me wanna throw up. I scratched my back and wrapped my arms around Lia.

-What is it,Ryujin?She whispered,sleepy.

-Nothing...I just want to hug you.

-Okay...Come on . Sleep ..

-Okay.

I tried to close my eyes but my thoughts didn't allow me. I was thinking constantly .

I heart the door opening and I flinched .

-Oh.Hey boys..

-Hey Ryujin. Are you not sleeping?Minho asked .

-I can't...

-Oh poor you. Jisung said and got onto the bed.

-Omg. They are really sleeping on the floor.Minho said.

-Yup. Hyunjin's idea . I said and smiled .

-Well... I'm sleeping on the floor too. Then .minho said and smiled leaning down.

They feel asleep. I was alone. I couldn't sleep .

I was looking at the ceiling..My heart was racing. I remembered all the happy moments In my life...I didn't know what happiness was. I never knew how to appreciate small things.Now...I just want a safe place . I just want my mother. I just want to escape this never-ending hell and live a peaceful life.Going to work,meeting new people.A small life . A comfy one..But it is what it is. Destiny . This is our sin . I didn't know how to appreciate and look...I'm in such a situation . A crisis. Barely eating ,barely sleeping,drinking,breathing. The air is heavy too. Its hot...

_____________________________

Lia pov

5Am in the morning... i woke up and a wave of anxiety hit me ,hearing noises from outside ...

-G-guys... Guys. Wake up! I said... My voice shaking. I was desperate.

-What?Chan asked sleepy.

We all woke up.

-Oh no... Jeongin said.

-Yuna...Everything will be okay. I said caressing her back.She started panicking .

-We have to leave . I said.Now or never.

-How?... Yeji asked.

-Window. Minho said.

-Are you crazy?If we jump from there...Jisung said.

-We have to.

He got up and looked out of the window .

-Its safe .

-Fuck you.. Hyunjin said .

We head a loud BOOM. They broke into the house.

-HOW ARE THEY SO STRONG?That's not normal.

-It isn't...Felix said.

-Come on...I'm going first. Minho said .

-No,Minho...We are going to die if we jump. Please...Chan said.We cant .

-We have nothing else to do!!!!

-Please Minho.Calm down . Jisung said and caressed his hair . Don't panic. Okay?

-Okay... He said letting his head fall to the side closing his eyes. He was tired.

-We have to go downstairs...Seungmin said.

-Hm?How?I asked.

Yeji pov

I looked around . Trying to find something. I opened my bag and I found a gun...

-Guys... We have to fight apparently...I said grabbing the gun... My eyes were wattery ..I was scared.

-Dont be scared..Yeji...Chan said.

I smiled and got up swallowing my tears. I just wanted to scream. To let everything out but I couldn't.

I smiled again . I felt my head more free. I tried to comfort myself... telling myself encouraging and sweet words.I succeeded.

-Come on...We have some heads to rip out..

Everyone smiled.

-Try to survive . Felix said and smiled . We all smiled at each other.

Chae pov

I was stuck in my mind. Everyone was fighting . .. I tried to fight but my body was giving up slowly ...

Yuna pov

I breathed in and out and held onto my knife.

Lia pov

I ripped out a zombies head. It was gross. The smell was intoxicating...Blood was all over the stairs...The livingroom. The blood was everywhere. And a green toxic substance also. I smiled and I grabbed my gun shooting a zombie twice . It was on the ground. Everyone was fighting .

Chae pov

Breathing heavily... I was dying on the inside. No strength. I could feel the sweat going down my forehead . I was trying to kill but everything was just so difficult. My head started to ache and I could feel something grabbing on my leg . I was do dizzy to fight anymore. I passed put when I felt something bitting my leg.

Ryujin pov

I stabbed a zombie. It's intestines were on the floor . It was still crawling but I shoot it multiple times and it died . I charged my gun and I turned around. I instantly felt like someone stabbed my hearth..I saw Chae.She got bit . He was crawling in pain on the floor. I wanted to help her. I rushed to her but something stopped me. Someone.

-You can't help her anymore. I heard Hyunjin said.Kill her.

-N-no. Hyunjin. I can't kill her.

Her eyes turned white .

-You have to.

-...

I shoot her .With my eyes closed . She screamed. I had to shoot her twice . She died. I swallowed in disgust . I felt a zombie behind me and I stabbed it in the stomach . Ripping it's intestines out. Letting them fall on the floor .

I felt rage. I never felt more angry. More sad . I felt like an animal . A wild animal . I am an animal . We are all animals...

Chan pov

I broke the window and I cut myself by accident. I whined in pain but managed to ignore everything.

-COME ON! WE HAVE TO LEAVE . I yelled and they all turned to me .

We got out of the house.

-Run!I said grabbing Jeongin's hand,dragging him with me,the others following us .