12-𝑆𝑢𝑛 𝑅𝑖𝑠𝑒

𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

The night was over and the sun started rising on the dark-blue sky.

-Look.I said.It seems like a farm.I said looking on the heel in front of us.

-It seems we are in a safe place.Chan said.

-Yes but nothing is sure.Streets are still full of blood and It smells horrible.Jisung said.

-Jisung is right.Jeongin said.We can't be sure.

-Let's go.Minho said.Let's see what's going on.

-Okay.I said.

________________________________________

We were now in front the farm.It looked so bad.The animals were down on the ground...Blood was all over the farm.It wasn't a safe place at all.

I approached a dead cow on the grass and I take a quick look at the cow's neck...There was a green substance.

-How the hell does the green substsnce has a connection with the zombies?I asked.

-The substance is under the ground and In water,Seungmin.Felix said.

-Ok.Still don't understand.

Felix just shook his head and smiled.

-Let's just find more items we need,food and water.

-I don't think it's a good idea to enter inside...I said.

-If you won't risk you won't win anything.Felix said.

-Okay.Come on.I said .

Chan quicky opened the huge doors and we entered,Jisung grabbing his lamp.Now we could see better.

-Oh my God.Hyunjin said.

-What?

-Look.He said pointing at a dead man...

-His head...Jisung said.

His head was in the other corner of the barn... Felix approached the man's body leaning on his knees.He wanted to touch the man but he gave up even with the gloves on.He just took the man's gun.

Jisung pointed at the wall...Something was write on it...With blood.

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑢𝑠!"

My eyes widened as soon as I saw a zombie hand on the ground.

-Let's leave.I said.Please.We can't stay there any longer.Look.I said and I pointed at the zombie's body part.

-Let's get out of there.Mimho said.