27-𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦

Chan pov

We arrived at the little house,and we got greeted by a little young fsmily,with twoo kids and three cats.I smiled at the sight . They seemed happy .

-Oh!Hello,kids!The woman greeted us.

-Hello,madam!I said and smiled .

-Y'all survived ??? The man asked us,curiously.

-Yup,but three four of us died,unfortunately... Minho said and lowered his hagaze.

-Owh... We feer so sawwyyy. The little girl said and the boy agreed by moving his head up and down .

-Don't worry,we are good now! Minho said and smiled warmly .

We ended up telling them about how we survived ,and about the magic substance that makes you immune to zombies .Felix talked with them,now they were immune too . Life started changing . Everything started changing .

We felt more happy now . We learned how to live with the family,and we also learned to help them in everything,for example: make food,wash the dishes,clean the house.We also learned new skills . Like hunting... We needed food after all .

-Here,Ji! Catch the ball! Hahahaha!You lost it!

-Haha!Yes! Let's try again!

-You are such a fun man!The little boy said,giggling.

-Am I???

-For sure!The girl continued and threw the little ball at him. YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FATHER! She said giggling .

-Thank you!!! He laughed and.What's your name ?? He asked the girl.

-Kim Jennie !

-And yours???

-Kim Taehyung !

-Awhhh. Such cute little siblings .

-Thank you !!! They said snd giggled ,still playing .

Zombies were there,but they were just ignoring us .

Minho pov

I was looking at Jisung anf the kids,and smiling. Jisung noticed me,and told Yeji to play with them a while .

- Hey,darling. He said and hugged me tightly .

-Hello,hello. I said,ruffling his hair.

-How do you feel? Are you good ? He asked and checked my temperature .

-Yes!No need to worry ! I said and looked him in the eyes.

-Glad. See? Life is not as dark as it seems to be. Hm?

-It's actually good. Do you still have the drawing ? I want to give it a lil color .

-Yes,for sure. I kept it safe . He said smiling .

-Wait a minute,please. He said and dissapeared .

I smiled and I let my thoughts invade my personal space .

It was good . I felt goof,but something wad missing ... My friends. I already miss them a lot . I really have to do their portrets.

-INNIE!! I called.

-YES??!

-So... I want you yo do something . Try tk draw Chae.

-Okay!!

I gave him a paper sheet and a pen,and he disapeared . I smiled. Good luck,little one.

-Min! Im here!

-Good,good!

Jisung gave me the drawing and I leaned down,with him next to me ,starting to paint on it .

-Whoa... He said,looking carefully at my hands .

-Do you like it?

-Of course I do!!!! It's so beautiful !

-Thank you!You are too talented,Min . You are made to be an artist . The way you paint is so satisfying and you paint soooo good !

-Awhhh... Thank you! You are such a cutie .

He giggled .

I smiled .

Life was just too sweet...

__________________________