20- 𝑆𝑖𝑐𝑘

Yuna pov

Days were passing. We were still in the forest ... Fighting for our lives . I felt like walking on thin ice . Suddenly life transformed into a movie ...

Hyunjin pov

I was in a miserable state but I couldn't give up right now . I couldn't let it end . It's my life . I have to fight for it . I have to fight for my life . I have to fight .

I looked on the ground and suddenly I saw a little glass with a liquid in it ... It was a little recipient with a blue liquid in it... it wasn't sanitizer.

-Felix... I whispered .

-What...?

He came next to me and looked at the recipient. He put his gloves and grabbed it carefully... looking at it questioningly.

-What is that??Lia asked.

-I dont know...Felix said.Its not sanitizer..Nor medicine. It's a strange liquid. Hmph... I have to take a quick look at it .

Changbin pov

I was standing on a rock . Looking at what Felix was doing. I breathed in and out. I tried to contain my emotions somehow. I didn't wanted to look like a loser.

Jeongin pov

I was staying with Seungmin. I was talking with him.

-What happened to Chae?I asked .

-She..got infected.

I didn't say anything ...

Jisung pov

-Hey,Minho!What are you doing?

-I'm drawing.

-Nice . I said and smiled. Are you okay?

-Im okay.

-Hm..

-Do you want attention?

-Yes.

- Come and get it . He said and stopped his activity.

I smiled and got on top of him,lying on his chest.

-I forgot to ask you. How old are you?

-18.

-18?!

-Yea.

-Damn...7 years appart.

-God!What are you thinking of?! I said and playfully hit his chest .

-Nothing ! He said and giggled .

I started caressing his hair and I moved my hand through his strong features .

Felix pov

-OH MY GOD !!!!  I yelled .

-SHHHH. Changbing said.

-Yes!Sorry .

-What is going on???Ryujin asked .

-We have to find a hospital!

-Felix,explain!Sengmin said.

-So . This is some kind of substance that makes u sick ..

-Opp. By the way. Zombies are not considering sick people . An information . Maybe it's useful . Minho said.

My eyes lit up.

-Its very useful! We have to find a hospital and inject this substance into us. They have more recipients of  substance . It makes u sick . Its perfect . Don't worry . Its not mortal. Its perfect . We can survive and get along with the zombies.  FF22...This is the substances name . FF22. We just have to find more recipients.

-Damn! We all said.

The sounds started hearing again . The zombies we're approaching. I put the recipient carefully in my bag and we all started running .

-FUCK. A WALL????? Changbin yelled.

-A WALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST???Yeji added

-Hell nawh!Seungmin said .

-THEY ARE NEAR! Jisung added .

Ryujin pov

I grabbed my gun and started shooting the zombies. We started fighting with them even tho they were a bunch . I smiled and swallowed my tears . I could hear my heart beating on my throat . My eyes were wattery .

-We have to climb it! Look. It has holes!They are helpful !GO AND CLIMB. He yelled .

Chan pov

I helped Jeongin to climb and then I started climbing quickly . A zombie was grabbing on my leg and I hit it right in the face . I started climbing faster but carefully. I was using all of my strength.

I looked at Jisung. He looked scared and tired.

-You can do this. I said .

-Where are Minho,Ryujin and Seungmin?