19-𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡...

Seungmin pov

We we're in the forest... A dark forest . We passed out on the grass. I was breathing heavily . I started crying . I was scared. I looked at Jeongin who was shaking violently. I crawled to him and he got scared thinking I am infected.

-Innie...I am Seungmin . I am not infected . Come here.

He crawled into my arms and his head fell on top of my chest.

His heart was beating fast and he had difficulties in breathing . He was wet . Blood was dripping from his t shirt . Traumatised kid .... Two words. So young,so fragile . He was a teen . He was still developing. He didn't deserve this .

Yeji pov

I looked at my friends and I started hallucinating .

-W-where is Chae???I asked . My voice shaking . Everyone panicked except for Ryujin who was just playing with her nails...Looking depressed .

-Ryujin...

-She died . I killed her. She got infected .

Everyone's jaw touched the grass.

-No..Tell me you're joking !Lia said her voice breaking.

Yuna looked terrified .

-I'm not joking .

My stomach started twirling . I was getting dizzy dizzy.

-Are you okay?Changbin asked me.

I got up and sat went behind a tree. I threw up . I started breathing heavily.

-Minho . Go and check on her. Chan said caressing Inniesl's hair.

Minho pov

I went after her . She was throwing up . I went next to her,holding her hair. She was shaking . After she threw up I hugged her at my chest . She started crying.

-I can't do this anymore. She said throught bitter tears.

-Everyones's tired,Yeji. We have to fight.Try to survive.

-For what to survive?

-Every story has an happy ending...

-Chae is dead!

I didn't say anything . I just hugged her tightly.

_______________

Hahahah. SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER!!!