22-𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒?

Yeji pov

We were walking . We were still trying to find a city so we could also find a hospital for Felix's theory .

-Owh... Innie whimpered in pain.

-What's wrong,Innie? I asked him.

-Nothing... Im just tired.

-What happened?Chan spawned next to us.

-He's really tired .He cried a lot,Chan.I said and rubbed the boy's back .

-Innie.. Resist and be strong . We have to be really careful anf quiet . We don't want to die.Okay? Just try to be okay . For yourself,and for me . Okay?Chan conforted him and kissed his forehead.

-Okay,Channie Hyung . I love you.

-I love you too.

I smiled... they wer just like me and my older sister...She alwayd took care of me. Until they got her. Until they transformed her into a bitch . Into a brain eater. I had to kill het myself... I felt disgusting . She was all I had . My happiness. My will to live . She alwayd held me when I was scared. She always held me in her arms. Tightly . I could still feel her cologne ... She smelled like home.Home for me. She was important . Our parents were all busy. She used to get me to school,to watch movies with me,to play with me even though she was really stressed for university . She never been a straight A's student . And im proud. She never ignored me . She was an angel . An angel who turned into the devil . She was never mean to me . She never yelled . She was kind,explaining me what its good and what is bad.. Lily... My beloved sister. I always found her in Ryujin... Ryujin... The same kindness,same energy. Ryujin.. Funny,creative,kind... My sister from a different mother,And ohhh Chae...How I loved you . I lost three of my sisters. I have to protect the rest . Lia and Yuna... I won't let them alone . God,take me. Not them . I love them with all my heart.

__________________________

Felix pov

We spreaded...Trying to hide from the zombies . I wasn't alone . I wad with Changbin .

-Binnie..

-Hm?Be quiet,Lix. He said and smiled.

I smiled too . He had a beautiful smile but full of pain and scratches. He was visibilly tired . His skin was dirty . Everyones was . Of course. We were dirty . And oh Lord . I couldn't even feel disgust anymore.

I missed my mother... I was still thinking of her. The one who raised me and loved me. I dont even know what happened to her...She was at work when all happened...I didn't even get to say good bye to her. I miss her a lot .

I heard a zombie next to us and then a shoot. Changbin shoot it . It was a female. I looked closer and freezed.

-Bin.

-Shhhhh.

He said grabbing my arm and started running . I could feel my bones cracking .

We ran and hid behind a large tree.

-Bin.

-Hm?

-It looked like my mother.

-Huh?Who?

-The zombie u killed. I said and tried to hold my tears.

-No,Lix. It can't be . We are far away from our city . It can't be+we are in the middle of a forest .

-You're right... I'm just hallucinating . I said and lowered my gaze.

My eyes shut open the moment I saw something in the grass. I kneeled down. It looked like a map .

-What is it,Felix?Changbin kneeled next to me.

-A-a map... I said and smiled. He smiled at me too .

-Oh my God. He said . Where are we?

-I can't see really clearly...Its so dirty but I think - I looked closer- Daegu!

-We are in Daegu????

-Yep. Well... Not really. In a forest . Somewhere near Daegu .Right here. I said and carefully pointed on the dirty map .

-We have to find the rest. Be quiet and follow me. He said and I nodded.

We crawled through the bushes... We couldn't see the rest . I started panicking .

-Dont panic. They are alive . I promise. He said and looked at me. A little bit unsure. That made me gulp.

________________________

Jeongin pov

-Where the fuck  are they ??? Chan said frustrated .

-I have no idea! This is not good. I told yall. No spreading!I said.

-Welll... You didn't.

-Yeah. Because I am just a stupid "child" . Im not a child anymore Channie Hyung . I'm a teen.

-Same thing.

-Not really .

-Oh. You can fuck?

-Ew no.

-Haha. He whispered..laughed whispered. IDK. See. Ur just a child.

-Im not .

-You are.

-No,I'm not!

-Be quiet!!!!!!

-Okok. Sorry . I said and lowered my gaze.

-Dont be stupid,Innie. He said and cupped my face with his arms .

-But I'm not.

-U are.

-I am. I said and rolled my eyes.

-Behave and stop thinking you know everything.

-But I don't think I know everything. And I behave.  Its not like that's the reason my dad left. I said and swallowed my laugh.

-Nice joke. He said and smiled.

-Nah. I'm not good at saying jokes.

-I appreciate your jokes,child.

-I swear to god if you call me one mor-

He shut me up.

-Look!

I looked in his direction and I saw a zombie . It was huuuge. I've never seen  a zombie like this before .

-An obese zombie? I asked.

-Dont be an ass. Look... It's so big . It looks so strong . Not obese.

-Yeah... I said and looked carefully at it.

-Yooo... what is it doing?

-I have no idea,Chan.

It was rolling.

-Wtf??Chan?Is it drunk??

-Probably. He said and kept looking at it with big eyes. Full of fear if u ask me . That gave me anxiety... Channie hyung scared?Scared Chan?

-Scared? I asked.

-Very .

-Shit .

-Language.

-Okay.