<3 (Finale)

~  ~  ~  ~

~  ~  ~  ~

It took a week of going on dates and hanging out before they finally made it official. Jungkook answered Jimin a yes and now they're boyfriends. Jungkook didn't think after 6 years he's going to finally date someone. He's also glad that Jimin accepts him having a child and was willing to be another figure in Jehyun's life.

"Hey, Kookie" Jimin says as he plays with Jungkook's hair. The younger hums, watching the movie they had decided on. He turns his head to look at Jimin, who looked down at him.
"Did Jehyun ever meet his other parent?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods.

"Yeah... Why?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"I'm just a bit worried... Jehyun might not be able to accept me since you know? I'm not his real dad?" Jimin says and Jungkook scoffs.
"Oh, have you been thinking about that?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nods, sighing.

Jungkook sat up, cupping Jimin's cheeks and pecking his lips.
"Hyung, there's many things to think about... How about we ask Jehyun?" Jungkook says as he lightly flicks Jimin's forehead. The older wincing but smiling after as he put a hand over his forehead.

"I'm a bit scared" Jimin says and Jungkook rolls his eyes. He straddles Jimin, wrapping his arms around his neck and resting his head on his shoulder.
"No need to, hyung... I'm sure Jehyun will accept you" Jungkook says as he puts a light kiss on the older's neck.

"Are you and Jehyun's other dad on good terms?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods as he pulls away.
"Yeah... The man is a good guy, we just didn't work out... We're friends though" Jungkook says and squints his eyes.
"Do you want to meet him?" Jungkook asks and Jimin shrugs.

"Well, if it's okay with you-" Jimin says and Jungkook giggles.
"Sure, so that you would know how handsome he is" Jungkook says and Jimin scoffs.
"Are you jealous?" Jungkook says and Jimin looked at him.
"Of fucking course" Jimin says and pushes Jungkook to the bed before attacking him with tickles.

"Jehyunie! Your daddy is here!" Jungkook says as he opened the door, revealing Jehyun's dad. Jehyun ran down, smiling wide and ran to his father's arms.
"Aigoo, my little boy" His dad, Hyuhee, says as he placed a kiss on Jehyun's cheeks.

Jimin walks over and his eyes met with Hyuhee.
"Oh, Jungkookie... You finally found someone, huh?" Hyuhee says, smirking as he nudges Jungkook's side.
"Aish, you bastard" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Babe, come here" Jungkook says, looking at Hyuhee and smirking.

Jimin walked over, greeting the male that carried Jehyun.
"Jiminie, meet Hyuhee, Jehyun's other father" Jungkook says and Hyuhee scoffs.
"Hyuhee, my boyfriend, Jimin" Jungkook says and chuckled as he looked at Hyuhee.
"I knew that" Hyuhee says and shook Jimin's hand.

"Nice to meet you... Just a reminder, Jungkook is a very jealous guy" Hyuhee says and Jungkook pinches him.
"Ouch" Hyuhee says, huffing.
"Baby, what do you think?" Hyuhee said as he looked at the two.
"I have three parents! Papa, daddy and dad!" Jehyun says and pointed at Jimin, who looked shocked.

"Aigoo, that's right, honey" Hyuhee says as he pinches Jehyun's cheeks.
"Dad?" Jimin says and Jehyun nodded.
"Yes, dad Jimin!" Jehyun says and Jungkook smiles.
"Did you teach him that?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shook his head.
"Papa! I know that you love dad Jimin, so he's my dad too!" Jehyun says and Jungkook nods.

~  ~  ~  ~