Chapter 8

First-Person pov

It's been days maybe weeks, who knows I'm not sure how time is calculated in The Entity's Realm. My estimation however looks to be about three months or more, I know for a fact it can't be any less than that. Despite being pushed into life-and-death situations, I've learned to get used to it. Actually, that's a lie I don't think I could get used to. There have been instances where I almost got sacrificed. Currently, my biggest concern is The Shape, who I've come to know as Michael Myers from Laurie. Apparently, the two have some form of rivalry. Not only that but I happened to have a fond memory of my first encounter with him.

Flashback

(Y/N), Laurie, Nicolas Cage, and Meg were sent to Haddonfield with the killer being Michael. Disastrously it was a perma tier 3 tombstone, Myers. With there being one generator remaining and Meg sadly getting killed, (Y/N) ran through the streets of Haddonfield with a menacing Myers chasing after him, knife raised up ready to Mori him. "Laurie get the generator done! ... What the heck, how is this even allowed!" (Y/N) complained and continued running as if his life depended on it, it kinda was. "De De De De De!" Hearing the strange tune, (Y/N) turns his head to see Nicolas Cage watching him from the sidelines tuning a song. "Where are you just watching me, Cage?!" (Y/N) shouted in frustration, the movie star was going to watch him die. The detective's expression turned to confusion seeing Michael no longer chasing him. (Y/N) stopped running and turned around to see Michael listening to the tune coming out of Cage's mouth, The Shape completely forgot about his prey. "Hey he seems to like that tune you're singing, keep it up!" (Y/N) said "Damn right he does! I actually watched a YouTube video about how to survive against Michael Myers. I knew it would come in handy someday!" Nicolas Cage said as (Y/N) joined Cage in tuning the song. The two kept at it until the exit gates were powered up. In the end, the three of them (Him, Nicolas Cage, and Laurie) escaped with few casualties... poor Meg.

Flashback end

Nicholas Cage really pulled through for me back there. I can see him making my list of favorite movie actors, now. The summary of his films interests me. Ghost Rider, National Treasure, and Willy's Wonderland. I'd love to watch those films someday. Getting back on topic, I'm concerned about Ghost Face. Both he and Michael leave no terror radius, because of them I made it a habit to look over my shoulder every second, basically leaving me feeling paranoid if it's too quiet. The next threat is Dredge, being able to suddenly pop out of lockers, next there's nightfall darkening the whole realm making it difficult to navigate. And lastly, the eerie screams of suffering tend to be unsettling. From what Haddie told me, the screaming hints toward the tortured souls who have become a part of The Dredge. Just what exactly is this creature or force? I can see them growing more powerful the more they absorb. The only thing I can think of to battle against this thing is either with Magic or bright light. It's a relief to have them in the Entity's Realm. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of destruction it can cause to the real world.

Other than those three, Trials have been going smoothly. I encountered Trickster again, oh boy was he bent on chasing me the whole trial. Unluckily for him, me and Jane hit him with the head-on combo. Better luck next time Ji-Woon. My encounters ranged from slashers to Bioweapons, to even an Alien-like robot. Teamwork and strategy have been leading us all to safety, sometimes to say the least. After each encounter with the killers, I make sure to write down their powers and weaknesses, a little prep doesn't hurt. Ending it from there, my time here is going well. I've made plenty of friends, some of which I'd say grown close kind of like a second family to me. Not only that, I even managed to find love. Lisa and I have been growing close ever since we first started dating, the two of us looking out for each other. It's gotten to the point where some of the survivors have become envious of our compatibility, and so far our relationship is blossoming. There's never a reason for us to argue unless I count the one when about her playfully calling me a child. Ugh, her teasing ends up being too much for me to handle. Woman, there's nothing wrong with having a sweet tooth and still liking toys and cartoons. That argument was just for laughs and nothing serious, I don't think the two of us could ever get into a fight. Nope, the chances are low, and even if it were to transpire I can see us making up.