Chapter 7

(Y/N) grumbled as he groggily woke up, he was taken aback to see himself not in his tent anymore. Not only that but Lisa was gone. " ... What is this place?" The detective muttered and got up to go look around. Admittedly he was starting to feel a tad bit uneasy but nonetheless maintained his fortitude. He was already use to investigating eerie places, the area around him resembled an abandoned hospital. What stuck out the most were blood stains on some parts of the hallways.

(Y/N): Like all hell broke loose here...

The detective wandered blindly throughout the hospital. On the other hand, each route he took only lead him to the beginning. Subsequently, after various attempts, he stops suspecting it to be a lost cause. "Time loop, why does it always have to be a fricken time loop in these situations... At this rate, I'm screwed. Yup, all this isolation is going to drive me mad. The Entity's Realm is looking better than this place... ugh someone kill me"He slumped feeling hopeless, there appeared to be no way out. Not long after, did footsteps break the silence of the hallways. (Y/N) ameliorates seeing what looks to be a truck driver walk through the door.

"Finally a person, man am I glad to see you

"Finally a person, man am I glad to see you. I thought I was going to be trapped here alone. Sir, do you know the way out of here?" The detective asked him however the man only ignored his question and pressed onward down the hospital, leaving (Y/N) confused. "Okay? Lead the way." He said and follows the man. "Names (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N). What's yours and where are you headed?" The detective asked though was met with more silence as the man disregarded his presence and went through the hospital. "Not much of a talker are you? That's all alright, I'm a bit of an introvert myself... So what do you do for a living? Sorry for saying this but you give off the impression of a Truck Driver. Is that right? Must be cool driving all over the country. You seem like a pretty cool dude." (Y/N) said as the man ignored him again and was solving a puzzle that led to the next area. The detective calmed his nerves not liking how the prick was brushing him to the side. He only wanted to make his acquaintance and possibly befriend the Trucker. Yet he was being overlooked, still having unanswered questions about his surrounding. What exactly happened in this hospital?

Eventually, his patience was at its limit. Acting rashly, (Y/N) went to confront the man. "Oi asshole, the fuck is your problem! Listen dammit, where am I! Hey, answer me!!!" (Y/N) shouted angrily and goes to grab the oblivious man but the detective's hand goes through the man's shoulder. (Y/N) looks at himself stunned by what happened. "I'm a ghost...?" Realization kicks in as (Y/N) looks at the man, feeling bad for how he addressed him. "You can't hear me, can you? Whoever you are, you must be a good guy. Shame we can't meet." (Y/N) muttered as he follows the man, his mind speculated as to why he was here.

His observation was disrupted when he and the man entered a room. There they see a young Lisa, looking to be in her mid to late teens, sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. "Lisa's past?" (Y/N) reflected as he stood by to watch the two converse. "Lisa? You're here too? Can you see all this stuff? Is it all... dark for you too?" The man said as he made his way toward her "I... It's so sad. They can't do anything for her... She just sits there... She wants her boy so badly." Lisa looked troubled. "Who are you talking about? Is the girl inside? Alessa? Is Alessa in there?" The man pointed at the door. "No. No! You KNOW Who's in there!" Troubled, Lisa got up from her seat and quickly left. (Y/N) tried to stop her but his hand went through her. "What happened here? Hard to believe this is the same Lisa I'm with." The whole situation was so weird, Lisa was acting strangely. For what reason? He then looks at the man who gets ready to enter the forbidden room. "Whoever you are, good luck in your endeavors" Then everything went dark as (Y/N) woke up in a cold sweat. Looking to find himself back in The Entity's Realm with Lisa sleeping peacefully, unaware of her lover's worries.