03

-Evelyn Diaz-

I rub my eyes as I lock the door to the cafe, and start walking home since I don't have a car unfortunately

I don't even have my licenses because I was too scared of the guy that was giving me the test, driving is also very scary

A figure makes me freeze as they tilt their head as they watch me..

I slowly continue walking but notice the figure is no longer in their original spot when i look back

I quicken my steps feeling uneasy about this, my head turns and walk even faster seeing his figure standing under the street light where I once was.

"What the.." I whisper to myself, whoever that was isn't funny, he's scary and kinda scaring me..

I freeze when I bump into someone "I'm so sorry.." I say looking at the person In front of me.

"You know it's not safe for a pretty girl like you walking by yourself." He says making me shift uncomfortably.

I know..it's not like I just had someone watching me, I go to walk but he stops me and grabs my arm.

"Lemme give you a ride to your place" he says looking at me, "I'm okay." I say staring at him trying to get my arm out of his grip, it hurts.

I don't know why he wants to take me home, I'm okay with walking, I like walking.

"I wasn't asking."

His response makes me freeze as I try harder to get out of his grip but he gets annoyed that he wraps his arms around my waist tightly.

"No-no please, please let me go" I beg him as his hands are all over me, I don't like this, I really don't. Im scared.

"Quit pissing me off." He grits out while tightening his grip, I wince, I try shoving him off of me but I can't, he's holding me too tight as he touches me..but he then gets pulled off of me forcefully.

I almost stumble when I was let go, if I fell on the sidewalk that would've been very embarrassing

The person that was watching me was hitting him repeatedly threatening him even.

I stare in horror as I see them being aggressive towards someone and the memories make their way back.

After he was done he walked towards me and looked at me, I noticed his gray eyes that looked at me. Gray eyes.

"Why are you out this late" his voice booms, I walk backwards trying to out distance between us.

I wasn't going to tell someone who was watching me what I'm doing. I can't.. what if he hurts me?

Each step I take back he steps forwards "not going to answer?" He asks taking another step forward as I take one back.

"You gonna run Evelyn?" His voice says making me freeze, his head tilts as he looks at me.

I reach into my bag looking for the pepper spray I have and when I find it I spray it into his eyes and run.

I run as fast as I can not looking back, to afraid to see if he's chasing after me

I need to start manifesting for a car. Or a license? Or someone to drive me maybe

Once I get to the penthouses elevator I let out a relived breath, and when the elevator door opens I walk to my bathroom and get ready for bed.

I wanted to find out how he knew my name, and if he knew anything else about me.

If I tell my dad he'll just go on a killing spree, which- is well- mean..so I'll keep it to myself for now.