Ch. 1

Maddie's POV and Thoughts

"So Maddie how has it been between you and Matt," Kendall asks. Only Melissa and Kenzie know about the situation since it happened at the beginning of the year. It's been about six months since I last talked to him. My last name is now Ziegler and I moved in with Kenzie and Melissa or mom now.
"Umm.......we aren't talking anymore.....I moved in with Kendall after the incident," I say looking down.
"I'm sorry I asked," Kendall says.

"Maddie shouldn't you talk to him?" Holly asks.
"All that ever comes out of his mouth is lies. I am disappointed to acknowledge what he had done with himself over the past few months," I say.
"Why," Jill asks. I look at my phone and pull up a picture of what he looks like now, sometimes I wish he didn't do this to himself.

"He looks so different," Melissa asks. Most of them were shocked.
"After Magcon ended it has been different. I haven't talked to the boys in a while and sometimes they try to get my attention with the help of their huge fan base.
"GIRLS GET IN HERE FOR PYRAMID," Abby yells. We all stand up and head to pyramid. It was an even playing field since we all did a wonderful job.

"This week there will be no competition. *we all look confused* Maddie I am impressed, the Chandelier video has taken the world by storm. It is a piece of art and I am happy to announce it is has been nominated........for 4 Grammys, so your performing at the Grammys," Abby says.

"All of you will be attending with us to the show, and in four days we will all be on Ellen to announce it. They want Maddie to perform Elastic Heart with Sia. The ALDC will be performing as well, the routine is entitled "Shame On You. You mess with people, you do something wrong and you let the whole world see it, Shame On You for doing it to yourself," Abby adds. We all clap and a part of me thinks it is a dig at Matt.

Matt's POV

6 months.........6 damn months and Maddie hasn't talked to me since the incident. My mom ruined our brother sister relationship and it pisses me off that she doesn't believe a word I say anymore. The fans have noticed and they have been hating on Maddie and her friends, the past few dances in Dance Mons have taken notice by the fans as well that it calls me out because I messed with her star dancer. Star dancer my a**.

After Maddie left, Magcon split up. It didn't end, all of us just separated off and now there are new people. It is been different and she hasn't even tried to contact me. The guys and I still out but not as much since we all moved out of the house on our own. And she changed her last name, makes no sense at all.

She is 12 how does she move out and change her name? Why would she? My opinion she is moving on. Sometimes I wouldn't blame her. I didn't break the promise, I just slacked on it.
'Keep telling yourself that' my conscience says.
"Shut the fuck up," I mumble.

"Matt are you ok you have been day dreaming for the past five minutes," Taylor asks.
"I'm fine," I say, it is half true.
"I can tell your not, tell me, is it about Maddie," he asks. I look down and nod.
"I don't know how more stupid I could have been, I didn't break the promise, I slacked off on it," I protest.

"I think that too, but that is not what she thinks, my opinion she wants to move on, but a part of her doesn't want to let go of you yet. She just hasn't it yet," Taylor says.
"She is never gonna talk to me again, it's hopeless to even try anymore. I tried getting some fan's to get her attention but that failed," I say.

"Yeah in the year 2000 never," I add.
"Well for now give her the space and if she wants to acknowledge you then let her, but give it time," he says. I never thought I would hear such wise advice. But, maybe he is right.

•••••••••

So what do you think?