Ch. 5

Matt's POV

"Dude what the hell is wrong with you?!" Taylor says slapping me across the face.
"Ow! What was that for?!" I ask holding my hand to my cheek.
"You know what you did, it's all over social media," Taylor says. My eyes go wide and I take out my phone without even thinking for a second.

"Former dancer and sister of vine star Maddie Ziegler calls out Matthew Espinosa on National Television"
"Listen I saw the interview on Ellen, it's normal for Abby to take a dig at people in their dances, but I didn't know Maddie would say that," Taylor says. I click on the interview link.

*Interview*

"So how has this all been for you, the show is rising along with your careers," Ellen says.
"It's been great so far, I mean we didn't expect this to happen, our dance company is rising, this is the same company my mother built for me to carry on into my life and generations to come. I couldn't have asked for anything else," Abby says. The audience claps

"Maddie, your fame has been rising, you were just announced as a nomination for Choice Dancer at the Teen Choice Awards, Dance Moms also received a nomination for Choice Reality Show, what was your initial reaction," Ellen asks.
"Well I didn't start officially dancing until two years ago, but I was naturally flexible and always had that passion for dance, so I did it when no one was around. Later on I started practice and now I am on a TV show and I could be more happier that I got a nomination as well as the show," I say.

"So for all the other dancers out there who want to show their talent, what do you all have to say to them as a piece of advice," Ellen asks.
"I think we can all agree that we didn't think our skills will be a benefit to our awards. If you you have the right technique and training training you can do anything you want to accomplish," Abby says.

"So Maddie I wanted to ask you something to clear it up for everyone. You and Matt.......do you want to clarify the story behind the situation being?" Ellen asks.

"About a year ago, there was an incident, I won't get into details cause it wouldn't be fair if I threw certain people under the bus........Long story short I lost my trust for him. He gave me opportunities I never dreamed of and I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for him. But, breaking a promise is a debt that can never be repaid in my opinion.

It's normal for siblings to fight, but I think fighting someone verbally is like pointing your finger at them, it's not right. It's not fair to me if I put myself in that situation knowing that people probably look up to me. I wish I knew it would have come down to that sooner," she says.

"Do you regret posting the stuff you did, where even though it wasn't directly stated towards him it was a hidden message?" Ellen asks.
"I can't say anything that will change what I did so I'm not gonna add fuel to the fire. I did it and I wish I didn't do it on social media," she says.

*End of interview*

"The world is hating on Maddie and people are saying your the one who sent fans to the show and sent paparazzi there to rub it in her face, now did you do those things?" Taylor asks. To be honest all I did was send the fans, not the paparazzi.
"All I did was send the fans, I didn't think they would make a federal case out of it," I say.

"But you practically ruined her career. You have to talk to her and clear things up with the public before it gets out of hand," Taylor says.

Maddie's POV

Play Breathe Me by Sia if you want to feel her emotions this next scene* I really think you should*

It is night time and I lay in my bed as my phone is constantly vibrating with messages of hate. The rain storm clouds were outside as the rain slowly fell. Tears fell as I realized I made the biggest mistake of my life. If I didn't say that on TV I wouldn't be feeling why I am feeling right now. Abby told me to stay under the radar, don't respond and stay quiet.

I wish I didn't become famous. I wish I didn't accept the Sia offer. I wish I didn't start dancing...........

I wish I didn't meet Matt.

I stand up and head down the stairs ignoring all the things they were telling me. I run.........and I don't stop.........I ignore what everyone around me is saying......once I reach where I wanted to go. I can't believe I am doing this. My clothes were slowly getting soaked. Everything around me seemed like slow motion.

Tears are falling non stop and I can't stop what I'm about to do. No one is near so they won't be able to find me. I take a breath.........I am having flashbacks.

"When I found out about you I swore to find you and not stop looking. I knew I would find you," a voice says in my head.

"What was that," Matt asks.
"Nothing," I say.
"What did you say," Matt asks. His eyes darkened.

"I SAID ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU HAVENT PAID ATTENTION TO ME IN WHILE," I say loudly.
"You think that?" Matt says.
"You never show up to my competitions. It's always the fans first. The day I got the Sia opportunity. I called you and you didn't answer. You didn't even know I got asked to be on Ellen," I say.
"I understand that I'm not always there. But it's not like I can drop what I'm doing to see you dance!" The dance part echoed.

That word didn't stop echoing. I stepped closer until I can a heart beat. I look down and realize this is the only thing I can do. One more step and I can end it all.........and that's what I did.

I was crying writing this, want another update?